Rate Dr. Katherine MacAdam

Dr. Katherine MacAdam's Ratings

I've been with Kate for several years and I too have come along away in healing. Along with Kate come knowledgable massage therapists, Lisa and Ramona both a huge part in my healing. Such a warm welcome with each and every visit. Patient care is most important with everyone in this office.. I've needed them on short notice from chronic pain and they do what ever they can especially when they know it an emergency. I've always come out feeling much much better than when I went in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have been seeing Kate for several years. She is the consummate professional but gives more to her patients through her kind demeanor and healing touch. My husband suffered from lower back pain for years and was never able to get relief until seeing her. Like so many people, he thought the pain was just a fact of life, but now knows what it is to be pain free with just a little maintenance. We both feel blessed to have been introduced to Kate in the first place. Sadly, we are moving away and will have to seek out a comparable level of service in our new home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I saw Kate for about a year and she didnt solve my ongoing issues yet never referred me elsewhere or changed treatment... treatment was always the same regardleas of my complaints. I switched to another chiropractor and am much happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I love Kate! She is by far the best chiropractor that I have ever seen. She is knowledgeable, caring, and professional. I searched for many years for answers for the chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain that I was experiencing. I saw several different health care practitioners but it wasn't until I starting seeing Kate that my pain went away! Ongoing, regular chiropractic care has now become an integral part of my health regime. I have recommended her to many people and no one has been disappointed. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Dr. Kate MacAdam has been a God send. I herniated a disk in my lower back, and it was her alone that kept me from having back surgery. I also have a daughter that was suffering from migraines more and more frequently. I asked Kate if she could do anything for my daughter and she said she could. And sure enough my daughter stopped having migraines altogether. She is so knowledgeable about anything we happen to have problems with. And keeps me and my daughter feeling great. Not to mention she is super friendly and so is her whole staff. I have never had a bad experience with her or her staff and I have been seeing her for almost 3 years now and I always look forward to my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

I have gone to other chiros just because I thought it would be more convenient or closer to home. I have to go back to Kate. She never hurt me and she was thorough. I miss her and must find her!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr Kate has changed my life. After 8 years of searching I thought I had to live my life in pain. Kate has turned my life around with her experience in dealing with cronic pain. She gave me hope from the first visit. I am now doing things I have not in years. I wake up and feel human again. Her office is filled with knowledgeable staff. Her massage therapist have also played a huge part in giving me my mobility back. I have been pumped with pain medication for years and was given no hope. Kate has proven that there is hope.. It takes people who know and understand there job and thats exactly what I got from these people. I have my life back and take no pain pills any longer. You need to dedicate yourself and I promise this team will give you a life worth living. Thats what I have after 8 long years. Thank you Kate and your Team !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

She is amazing! She is an angel in disguise! She is very knowledgable and professional and it is readily apparent that she truly cares about her patients. She came highly recommended to me and I now know why, she's fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Kate MacAdam is simply the best Chiropracter I have ever seen. She is not only knowledgable but empathetic to all the possible stressors adding to your pain. She never crosses boundaries but stays caring and provides a longer lasting relief then any other chiropracter I have seen. Her team of massage therapists are all differant in how they practice but they also are all each the most amazing massages I have ever had the pleasure to experience. I highly reccomend this whole team of professionals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

When I first went to Kate, I was in constant pain and was taking six or more painkillers a day. The treatments literally changed my life. I can walk further and rarely take an Ibuprofen any more. Kate is kind, friendly and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951598].votes_count ]]