Rate Dr. Katherine MacAdam

Dr. Katherine MacAdam's Ratings

I have been seeing Kate for over a year now , prior to me being treated by her I could barely walk and now I am an extremely active person, I could go on for hours about her gifts on me but that is not what has prompted me to write this review. This review is for parents who are faced with countless doctors appointments for ear infections and for those who's children need tubes. I have a 2 year old that has been diagnosed with 4 ear infections this year and prescribed antibiotics. I didn't think she was having ear infections because she did not have any pain associated with them. I did however notice that she was not talking ... at all. I begged everyone I could for an ENT appointment, I had had tubes 3 times as a young child and i knew this was probably the culprit. She had fluid in her ears and couldn't hear. On her 2nd birthday in late October I finally got an appointment with the ENT, he confirmed my thoughts about the fluid and a hearing test indicated that she had moderate to severe hearing loss, thus we all sounded like charlie browns teacher to the poor soul. The next day I had my regular chiro appointment with Kate, out of frustration when she asked me how I was doing I unloaded what I thought about my daughter not being able to hear for the passed year because I couldn't get her in to see an ENT sooner. Kate said "oh, bring her in I may be able to help" WHAT????? really, so I booked my 2 year old for the very next evening, thinking well if it helps great and if not I can say that I tried, she was far enough behind on her development. It was a very gentle simple treatment, she loved Kate! She had a little back massage and then laughed hysterically as Kate used this snapping tool on her neck. The results were immediate. The difference in my child has been crazy, over the last 3 weeks (2 visits to see Kate) my daughters vocabulary has gone from under 10 words to over 60 now and climbing, new words every day and her interaction with other children and adults is stunning. I urge anyone reading this and knowing about a young child with chronic ear infections or hearing impairment due to fluid to book in with Kate !!! less then 10 minute treatment and my child can hear everything, it has been quite amazing to watch her learn language. Thank you soooooooo soooooo much Kate!!! We will be waiting another 2 months before we even hear from the ENT who has booked my daughter in for a surgery she doesn't even need now. WOW!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I've been with Kate for several years and I too have come along away in healing. Along with Kate come knowledgable massage therapists, Lisa and Ramona both a huge part in my healing. Such a warm welcome with each and every visit. Patient care is most important with everyone in this office.. I've needed them on short notice from chronic pain and they do what ever they can especially when they know it an emergency. I've always come out feeling much much better than when I went in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have been seeing Kate for several years. She is the consummate professional but gives more to her patients through her kind demeanor and healing touch. My husband suffered from lower back pain for years and was never able to get relief until seeing her. Like so many people, he thought the pain was just a fact of life, but now knows what it is to be pain free with just a little maintenance. We both feel blessed to have been introduced to Kate in the first place. Sadly, we are moving away and will have to seek out a comparable level of service in our new home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I saw Kate for about a year and she didnt solve my ongoing issues yet never referred me elsewhere or changed treatment... treatment was always the same regardleas of my complaints. I switched to another chiropractor and am much happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I love Kate! She is by far the best chiropractor that I have ever seen. She is knowledgeable, caring, and professional. I searched for many years for answers for the chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain that I was experiencing. I saw several different health care practitioners but it wasn't until I starting seeing Kate that my pain went away! Ongoing, regular chiropractic care has now become an integral part of my health regime. I have recommended her to many people and no one has been disappointed. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Dr. Kate MacAdam has been a God send. I herniated a disk in my lower back, and it was her alone that kept me from having back surgery. I also have a daughter that was suffering from migraines more and more frequently. I asked Kate if she could do anything for my daughter and she said she could. And sure enough my daughter stopped having migraines altogether. She is so knowledgeable about anything we happen to have problems with. And keeps me and my daughter feeling great. Not to mention she is super friendly and so is her whole staff. I have never had a bad experience with her or her staff and I have been seeing her for almost 3 years now and I always look forward to my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

I have gone to other chiros just because I thought it would be more convenient or closer to home. I have to go back to Kate. She never hurt me and she was thorough. I miss her and must find her!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr Kate has changed my life. After 8 years of searching I thought I had to live my life in pain. Kate has turned my life around with her experience in dealing with cronic pain. She gave me hope from the first visit. I am now doing things I have not in years. I wake up and feel human again. Her office is filled with knowledgeable staff. Her massage therapist have also played a huge part in giving me my mobility back. I have been pumped with pain medication for years and was given no hope. Kate has proven that there is hope.. It takes people who know and understand there job and thats exactly what I got from these people. I have my life back and take no pain pills any longer. You need to dedicate yourself and I promise this team will give you a life worth living. Thats what I have after 8 long years. Thank you Kate and your Team !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

She is amazing! She is an angel in disguise! She is very knowledgable and professional and it is readily apparent that she truly cares about her patients. She came highly recommended to me and I now know why, she's fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Kate MacAdam is simply the best Chiropracter I have ever seen. She is not only knowledgable but empathetic to all the possible stressors adding to your pain. She never crosses boundaries but stays caring and provides a longer lasting relief then any other chiropracter I have seen. Her team of massage therapists are all differant in how they practice but they also are all each the most amazing massages I have ever had the pleasure to experience. I highly reccomend this whole team of professionals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951599].votes_count ]]