Rate Dr. John C. Haley

Dr. John C. Haley's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Haley as a family dentist. This gentleman is extremely caring for his patients. His first concern is for his patients, not himself. Being from Canada, I choose Dr. Haley because of his high rating on Rate MD's. Dr. Haley checked out my broken tooth and gave me several options including waiting till I returned home. Because of his demeanor, I choose to allow him to proceed with giving me a crown.I am extremely pleased with my decision. His care was second to none. Never have I had a dentist call me to see how I was making out after a procedure. This Dr. is a gem...I wish I could take him back to Canada to practice. Anyone who chooses Dr. Haley as their Dentist will never regret their decision. As well, the staff in this office is amazing which makes the whole process of going to a dentist much less painfull. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Haley is the best dentist I've ever had. He's honest, down to earth & gentle. He would never upsell you. I had a bonding done in his office for a fraction of the price from most dentists. Just tell him what you want, he would make you a happy patient!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

The is my 1st experience with Dr. Haley and staff. Not only was the service was outstanding, he was caring. I was very upset regarding the changes in my teeth and he talked me off the ledge and I felt so much better regarding the entire situation. I would recommend 100%

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Haley is a great dentist. He has provided wonderful care for me and my husband. The last time I had dental work he found an additional problem that he fixed and did not charge me because I had to wait for my appt for 30 minutes. Every other time that I have went to him I barely sat in the waiting room before I was taken in.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2007 | flag