Dr. Bevin Bart

Rate Dr. Bevin Bart

Dr. Bevin Bart's Ratings

OUTSTANDING!!! As a senior executive I knew this man faced a daunting challenge to knock me out for surgery, I have compressed vertebrae, overly thick neck from prednisone treatment and a broken nose. The options were little. He was honest and walked me through the whole process before going the fiber optic route and intubated as the only option. Although I was sedated, I knew everything they were doing to get what they had to do done before surgery. I cant imagine how tough that is with a patient that is awake while all this is going down. What a team! First guy I woke up to ensuring I was ok. High fived him. Outstanding team.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag

I was rushed to the OR with my baby's head crowning. He said to me "if they felt have as good coming out as they do going in you'd have 30 kids now wouldn't you?" I laughed and laughed and then...Boom! I'm in recovery room with my new baby. I just love this man

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

"looks like you've sat in gum" he said......and them boom....I'm in the recovery room. Felt like I'd been shot out of a cannon but in a good way. This dude is slick as goose dung and apparently is the official anesthetist to the Canadian speed skating team.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2009 | flag

I can't comment on the smells he emits , cigars, or cabbage, can't say I have noticed that, but he worked hard during his residency...and he was there for me during my surgery..he's a great guy and a great physician!

Submitted July 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bart was the anesthetist for my scheduled c-section in 2002. I literally laughed through the entire surgery as he cracked one joke after another. Very funny, charming, likable person and doctor.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2008 | flag