Rate Dr. Anil Gupta

Dr. Anil Gupta's Ratings

Dr Anil Gupta, Cardiologist at Trillium discovered my rare cardiac condition. He ask inspired me to change my lifestyle. I have lost 50 pounds, my condition is cured. My family is indebted to him for going al out on my behalf.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

His assistant is not friendly. Too scared to signed my papers, where all tests result in negative. I'm finding a new doctor.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Anil Gupta is the best Dr. His knowledge is very vast and he is very helpful polite with patient.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

First meeting with him - he shows that he is very knowledgeable. He is very punctual and professional with dealing with his patients.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Was admitted at Trillium Hospital for days. The care provided by Dr. Gupta and his team was superb. He spent ample time and explained my condition and provided daily updates in a manner that was easy to understand, considering I do not have medical background. I have continued to see him in my office. His patience, compassion and devotion to patients is very evident.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

My time with Dr. Gupta is quite the opposite as the last review (I wonder if they have the wrong Gupta). He visited me daily in the hospital, where the previous Cardiologist almost never saw me. He took the time to explain things and if it wasn't for his empathy and patience, I may not have gone through a much needed procedure which eventually lead to life saving treatments.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

After losing his cardiologist the new assigned cardiologist for my dad was DR.Gupta. In May my dad was in the hospital for 3+ weeks. At numerous occasions my dad saw the doctor in the hallway of the hospital, he was waiting in his room hoping the doctor would stop to see him, he would be afraid to fall asleep in case of missing the doctors visit. The Doctor only came 3 times, the visit were rushed. By a miracle we find this wonderful doctor who is visiting my dad everyday in the hospital room and makes time to keep us updated on the situation. We just now finding out some stuff that happened in April and May while my dad was in Guptas care, something he did not bather to mention, like minor heart attack. I guess to busy promoting himself on the internet.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Gupta's for the past four years. He is always punctual, pleasant, thorough and takes the time to talk to me. I called him from Sarasota, Florida with an issue and he called me back!! Now, that is what I call a caring and thorough doctor. I could see a cardiologist in St. Catharines but I choose to travel from Port Colborne to see him. EXCELLENT !!!!!

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Very patient and knowledgeable,my first visit they took the time to access the reason for my visit.2nd visit i was even more comfortable and felt quite assured i was in good hands. Staff was pleasant and helpful,they should train other offices on how to treat there patients. Thank you

Submitted Jan. 22, 2012 | flag

He is compassionate, very good at communicating with me, always replies to phone calls and does a thorough check of my heart when i see him. Have utmost of confidence and respect for him. Also he is very humble. New front staff is superb as well.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag