Rate Dr. Frank B. D'Alessandro

Dr. Frank B. D'Alessandro's Ratings

Dr D is great. He took control of my diabetes and put me on an insulin pump. I've sent many family and friends to him, including my Dad and my son. I HIGHLY recommend this great doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Great Doctor. He spends quality time with his patients. He is a good listener and very caring. Very thorough and competent. You never feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Super doctor and staff! I've been a patient for 8 years. Friendly, informative, undivided attention when he is with you and perhaps most importantly---a great diagnostician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

When meeting with Doc you receive undivided attention - never feeling rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

He was helpful and listened to my problems. I thought he had excellent approach to helping me in every waypossible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2008

Dr D Rocks! I hate doctors generally, I like Dr D because he listens to your concerns, however silly you might think they are. He is a proper family doctor. I have referred all of my friends to him and they all love Dr D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. D'Alessandro (the younger one) is a wonderful, competent doctor. He is up-to-par on the latest research for my condition (hypothyroiditis) and attends many seminars on thyroid and pregnancy and women's health for thyroid conditions. His bedside manner is very frank and informative. I have recommended him to at least 2 other people with thyroid conditions and I feel that he is a great doctor. He is my third thyroid doctor and hands down, he is the best. He doesn't TELL me what I need to do, he actually listens to my concerns and takes into consideration any new directions I want to go, with my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951967].votes_count ]]