You may also like

Rate Dr. Rosa Rosario

Dr. Rosa Rosario's Ratings

People always have choices. I like her honesty and not hiding her beliefs, she is also not like other walk ins where you have five minutes and then have to rebook for another ailment, like Sherbrook Walk in! I'd give them one star. Doctor there is from South Africa, last in his class, took longer to get his MD so he came here, go figure. This Doctor takes her time once you get in, will honour requests so patients have to ask for tests, shots, and other things, up to patient to do some of their homework. If they don't like her religion they don't have to judge, just go to someone else. Amen. Her receptionist has a tough job, juggling a lot of patients and paperwork. Patients can always consult or get a second opinion from someone else. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Worst Doctor I have been too. All she is is your fat or loose weight. And takes forever to take 1 patient in. Her receptionist is RUDE and ignore your calls sometimes. And doesn't return your call! She's very disrespectful . I think we need less people like her working! Dr. Rosa Rosario is way old school!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2602073].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr runs over on most appointments ,but is very thorough and caring.Reception staff has acted stone deaf on many occasions, but has improved

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2434802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Rosario is definitely old school. Takes time to treat the person with concern, compassion, and knowledge. Be prepared to wait. Front desk assistant, rude and an idiot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I am in my 50's. Dr. Rosario asked me if I thought I might be pregnant or get pregnant. I said no. She asked if I was "sexually active". When I told her I am a lesbian she said she would pray for me. On the other hand, when it comes to something like cholesteral or thyroid, she is very thorough about getting patients lab tests and prescriptions if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][952207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I am so Happy to see Dr Rosario See is Good Listner She is not like anothers Dr go in and out We need more Dr like her God bless her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][952201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

I'm so happy to see that doctor Rosario still working. Wow she has Beany doc since my birth 1973, thought my hole life till 18 than when I had my first child 1992 she had be one his doctor. Now if only we still live in Manitoba she could be my granddaughters doctor. She is the best strait forward and told the truth, the only problem I had was her ascent I'm horable with them. Yea I remember the good and the bad growing up like shots, to coderizing my nose bleed, not fun. I think she is so wise I was blessed to have her and so was my son:) thank you doctor Rosairo. Ilene Barrette McInnes

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I went to Dr Rosario twice and didn't like what I saw of the receptionist and of the doctor, she told me I was very over weight and I had tests done and they were lost so suppost to get new ones done and there were other patients tests in my file, she up my lipitor before not even checking my blood, I would not recondem her to anyone , she is old school and does not examin what is actually wrong with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][952205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

Dr Rosaria... Where to start? She's not all bad. She told me when I was a young teenager that I was fat and needed to lose weight or I would never get a boyfriend. Although I am not skinny miny, I am definitely not fat. I changed doctors right after that. Before, changing doctors, I would wait up to 2 hours in her waiting room to see her. When I had an emergency, I would have to wait three days for an appointment, even if I called at 8:30. She means well, but she has accepted too many patients and is a little too old school. I had terrible body image issues after her fat comment. Another time, I had strep throat and could not stop coughing. instead of offering water, she told me to leave the room so she could tell my mom how to treat it. I was 15 years old. I think I was old enough to be given instructions on how to treat it. It was very insulting. She means well but I would never go see her again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

I take my baby boy to her for his shots and am stuck with her as other pediatricians will only take on newborns, but I'm always on the lookout for someone who will. On our first visit, she wanted me to restict his calorie intake because he was at risk of becoming overweight (he was in fact quite long and lean). On our second visit, she was concerned I wasn't giving him enough fruit juice. My main concern both times was his plagiocephaly. First time, she told me it wasn't serious, but to have him sleep on a sandbag at night. Second visit, she warned me that if I didn't put him to bed on a sandbag and ensure he remained in the same position all night, he could have brain damage. Fortunately, he seems to be improving just fine on his own, but I now take any concerns I have to a public health nurse until I can get another doctor to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][952203].votes_count ]]