Rate Dr. Rosa Rosario

Dr. Rosa Rosario's Ratings

Dr runs over on most appointments ,but is very thorough and caring.Reception staff has acted stone deaf on many occasions, but has improved

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Rosario is definitely old school. Takes time to treat the person with concern, compassion, and knowledge. Be prepared to wait. Front desk assistant, rude and an idiot.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I am in my 50's. Dr. Rosario asked me if I thought I might be pregnant or get pregnant. I said no. She asked if I was "sexually active". When I told her I am a lesbian she said she would pray for me. On the other hand, when it comes to something like cholesteral or thyroid, she is very thorough about getting patients lab tests and prescriptions if necessary.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

I am so Happy to see Dr Rosario See is Good Listner She is not like anothers Dr go in and out We need more Dr like her God bless her

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

I'm so happy to see that doctor Rosario still working. Wow she has Beany doc since my birth 1973, thought my hole life till 18 than when I had my first child 1992 she had be one his doctor. Now if only we still live in Manitoba she could be my granddaughters doctor. She is the best strait forward and told the truth, the only problem I had was her ascent I'm horable with them. Yea I remember the good and the bad growing up like shots, to coderizing my nose bleed, not fun. I think she is so wise I was blessed to have her and so was my son:) thank you doctor Rosairo. Ilene Barrette McInnes

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr Rosario twice and didn't like what I saw of the receptionist and of the doctor, she told me I was very over weight and I had tests done and they were lost so suppost to get new ones done and there were other patients tests in my file, she up my lipitor before not even checking my blood, I would not recondem her to anyone , she is old school and does not examin what is actually wrong with you.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr Rosaria... Where to start? She's not all bad. She told me when I was a young teenager that I was fat and needed to lose weight or I would never get a boyfriend. Although I am not skinny miny, I am definitely not fat. I changed doctors right after that. Before, changing doctors, I would wait up to 2 hours in her waiting room to see her. When I had an emergency, I would have to wait three days for an appointment, even if I called at 8:30. She means well, but she has accepted too many patients and is a little too old school. I had terrible body image issues after her fat comment. Another time, I had strep throat and could not stop coughing. instead of offering water, she told me to leave the room so she could tell my mom how to treat it. I was 15 years old. I think I was old enough to be given instructions on how to treat it. It was very insulting. She means well but I would never go see her again.

Submitted May 2, 2010 | flag

I take my baby boy to her for his shots and am stuck with her as other pediatricians will only take on newborns, but I'm always on the lookout for someone who will. On our first visit, she wanted me to restict his calorie intake because he was at risk of becoming overweight (he was in fact quite long and lean). On our second visit, she was concerned I wasn't giving him enough fruit juice. My main concern both times was his plagiocephaly. First time, she told me it wasn't serious, but to have him sleep on a sandbag at night. Second visit, she warned me that if I didn't put him to bed on a sandbag and ensure he remained in the same position all night, he could have brain damage. Fortunately, he seems to be improving just fine on his own, but I now take any concerns I have to a public health nurse until I can get another doctor to see him.

Submitted March 6, 2010 | flag

First time I saw her she had Christian Literature in the exam room, told me I should eat bananas and pray. When she referred me to a specialist, someone else's health/symptom information was on my referal. I was called into her office because my xray, taken for back problems, showed I had two one-inch kidney stones but when I went for a CAT scan, the results returned with no kidney stones and she sheepishly suggested I had passed them. Meanwhile her only suggestion for my back pain is to get a massage, no tests for disc damage. When I told her of my dizzy spells she wrote a request for an Xray of my brain because CAT scans cost too much.Even with an appointment I wait in her office for 2 hrs and she takes a perfectly happy baby who's only been waiting 15 mins first. I had an allergic reaction in her office and she didn't check my vitals or anything, just asked me what I do for that.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

strange at best. She stopped my medicines prescriber by other doctors and told me to eat bananas instead. She also told me that I has to pray more and sing. This type of behavior is very concerning.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2008 | flag