Rate Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi's Ratings

Didnt even ask at first why I came in, then went on to assume why I was there based on past notes. Clearly too busy to care and wanted rush me out as soon as possible. only when I pressed to be examined did he oblige and basically did nothing. Then proceeded to give me a pain prescription and try to get rid of me. Overall bad experience for sure. Never go back to this guy. I dont go to the doctor for almost anything and this just makes it that much harder when you clearly see its about the money. I could go on but thats just the coles notes version.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

He never reads or follows up with test results. I called the clinic and they told me he saw the results & said they were alright. Booked an appointment regardless, asked him in person when I got there, and viola! He hadn’t seen the results! He didn’t even know that they were there! When he finally saw them, he couldn’t interpret them anyway & now I had to wait several more days for the lab interpretations to arrive. This is a malpractice. He doesn’t seem knowledgeable both about what he is doing & about medical procedures in Canada. I would stay away from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

He does not care about his patients at all...
And he is always rushing to get rid of you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

He doesn't seem to be a doctor to begin with. Going through a check-list to see if it's time to fire him: 1-Is he always late? Yes. 2-Do you feel rushed? Yes. 3-Has he decided upon your course of care before evaluating you? Yes. 4-Does he really listen to you; is he attentive? No. 5-Does he take the time to make a connection with you? No. 6-Is everything explained to your satisfaction? No. 7-Do you wonder about his competence? All the time! 8-Does he coordinate with other doctors? Nope! 9-Does he order necessary tests? No. 10-Does he follow up with your test results? Nope! 11-Does he follow up with you at all? No. 12-Is he up to date? No (prescribed obsolete drugs). 13-Do your documents go missing or never received and need to be recent several times? Yes. 14-Does he ignore your questions or dismisses your complaints? Yes. 15-Does he value your input? No. 16-Do you feel comfortable with him? No. Is he rude, dismissive, or condescending? Oh yeah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618525].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

He is a horrible doctor I have ever seen. He spend just less than a min for each patient and he don't even follow up.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2601306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Really an amazing doctor, his work is great but there really needs to be a massive push by the whole staff there to make the process much more efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

dr is only ok for minor health issue, will not refer you to specialist until its too late, and the wait at coal harbor medical center is more than 50 minutes even with appointment. No patient respect at this center.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2585951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I moved to the corner of Melville and Bute recently in a almost dream suite. On my search for a family doctor I simply went downstairs and went to doctor Shahrokhi's office to give him a shot. Honestly, I found his assessments and diagnosis very accurate but his staff are just not up to standard. The lady at the front desk was just so rude! I would like to add, it was not only my view, another lady beside me shared the same opinion on her. With that said, I found my time in the room really quit exceptional. Great doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

solid, consistent, genuine doctor. been with him for years and my family and i have never had a bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570630].votes_count ]]