Rate Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi's Ratings

His diagnosis of my knee pain which was shooting up my leg was so helpful. I was sent to Physio, then did some massage on the side for a couple of days. It really took some time but slowly the pain eased and went away. Although this is probably the normal procedure for any doctor, i really appreciated his follow ups and his compassionate phone calls. I would like to thank all the staff and people at Coal Harbour medical, especially Dr. Shahrokhi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

At times very quick and I don't feel like it was thorough enough but I wouldn't call his work not accurate. The comment below mentioned his staff and I would like to agree! they really need to work on processing a little more, waited for what felt like ever. would tell you to give him a visit, I was happy overall but some flaws.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I find him at times a little bit to quick on his assessments, but i would not agree with the comments below. His knowledge was never in doubt for me. Over the years i have gone to Dr. Shahrokhi many times and have honestly never been misdiagnosed. With that said however, his staff needs real work. I found almost all of them are very rough and not always patient friendly. All in all i would consider my experience with this doctor good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Terrible doctor seems like he just takes in a lot of patients for the money. I waited in a room alone for 45 min waiting to see the doctor then he spent less than 2 min with me.. Terrible terrible Doctor . I will be reporting him..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Referred to the doctor by a family friend, we always had seen a respectful manner from Dr. Shahrokhi. Unfortunately, his methods of treatment of patients is clearly rooted from where he comes from and I can understand that considering I come from the same place. Yet it is not going to gain him future patients. He only spends 30 sec/1 min listening to the patient. Does not thoroughly check the patient because he feels as though he knows what the issue is, which he has the right but is unsatisfactory for the patient. I, personally would not like to continue with him because he only prescribes me the same drug, only making the pharmacy next to him richer, despite my efforts of getting him to refer me to a specialist so I can fix my issue once and for all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

He knowledge is going to amazed you
He is known as a very companion to his pations

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I created an account just to warn everyone about this doctor . everything people have said is true - he is unhelpful, not knowledgable and his answer to everything is "rest and Tylenol". for my experience, he recommended to "take a tylenol and go to work" a day after a serious motorcycle accident. on a subsequent follow-up when I explained my symptoms got worse, he still didn't budge from his initial 1 minute prognosis. I asked to see a specialist, he refused. I told him my job requires 10+ hours of computer modelling (both sitting and screens caused me headaches), and his solution was T3's. when told I can't be drugged or drowsy at work (legal reasons), he recommended robax. later I find out that robax causes drowsiness, which he assured me it died not. after giving me a me a lengthy lecture on how I may have concussion, he promptly sends me to work and not a specialist. can't say enough bad things in 1000 characters - either this doctor is apathetic, or worse, incompetent. avoid him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I sat in the examining room and noticed that the sheet on the examining table had not been changed so when Dr. Shahrokhi told me to lie on the bed I told him to change the sheet first. He seemed shocked at my request and justified that it was the previous elderly lady who just had her blood pressured tested. I said nothing but in my mind I thought, how do I know and it doesn't matter. Not only that, he didn't ask much about my cough and his prescription didn't stop my cough. I had to see a second doctor which finally stopped my 3 -4 week cough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I felt completely ignored from the moment I stepped in - there was no indication that this doctor had any interest in having a relationship with me; as a family doctor should. Theoretically, he would be my doctor for decades. . . but I will be switching as soon as possible. He omitted details when telling me about getting blood tests for the first time, and generally dismissed everything I said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][952292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I was in his office with my father... I am personally very disappointed...my father was sick and because of his age he is very scared and getting nervous easily with any sickness...actually he did nothing for my father the time he was his patient.. we were there 10 times just for a referral that every time they were forgetting to send...we had waited 1 month for a referral..THIS DR DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CUSTODY ...after 1 month waiting for a referral he was shouting at my father telling that"what else can I do for you"...I am really sorry for him...this shouldn't be a Dr language...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][952291].votes_count ]]