Rate Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi's Ratings

Terrible doctor seems like he just takes in a lot of patients for the money. I waited in a room alone for 45 min waiting to see the doctor then he spent less than 2 min with me.. Terrible terrible Doctor . I will be reporting him..

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Referred to the doctor by a family friend, we always had seen a respectful manner from Dr. Shahrokhi. Unfortunately, his methods of treatment of patients is clearly rooted from where he comes from and I can understand that considering I come from the same place. Yet it is not going to gain him future patients. He only spends 30 sec/1 min listening to the patient. Does not thoroughly check the patient because he feels as though he knows what the issue is, which he has the right but is unsatisfactory for the patient. I, personally would not like to continue with him because he only prescribes me the same drug, only making the pharmacy next to him richer, despite my efforts of getting him to refer me to a specialist so I can fix my issue once and for all.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

He knowledge is going to amazed you
He is known as a very companion to his pations

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I created an account just to warn everyone about this doctor . everything people have said is true - he is unhelpful, not knowledgable and his answer to everything is "rest and Tylenol". for my experience, he recommended to "take a tylenol and go to work" a day after a serious motorcycle accident. on a subsequent follow-up when I explained my symptoms got worse, he still didn't budge from his initial 1 minute prognosis. I asked to see a specialist, he refused. I told him my job requires 10+ hours of computer modelling (both sitting and screens caused me headaches), and his solution was T3's. when told I can't be drugged or drowsy at work (legal reasons), he recommended robax. later I find out that robax causes drowsiness, which he assured me it died not. after giving me a me a lengthy lecture on how I may have concussion, he promptly sends me to work and not a specialist. can't say enough bad things in 1000 characters - either this doctor is apathetic, or worse, incompetent. avoid him.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I sat in the examining room and noticed that the sheet on the examining table had not been changed so when Dr. Shahrokhi told me to lie on the bed I told him to change the sheet first. He seemed shocked at my request and justified that it was the previous elderly lady who just had her blood pressured tested. I said nothing but in my mind I thought, how do I know and it doesn't matter. Not only that, he didn't ask much about my cough and his prescription didn't stop my cough. I had to see a second doctor which finally stopped my 3 -4 week cough

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I felt completely ignored from the moment I stepped in - there was no indication that this doctor had any interest in having a relationship with me; as a family doctor should. Theoretically, he would be my doctor for decades. . . but I will be switching as soon as possible. He omitted details when telling me about getting blood tests for the first time, and generally dismissed everything I said.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

I was in his office with my father... I am personally very disappointed...my father was sick and because of his age he is very scared and getting nervous easily with any sickness...actually he did nothing for my father the time he was his patient.. we were there 10 times just for a referral that every time they were forgetting to send...we had waited 1 month for a referral..THIS DR DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CUSTODY ...after 1 month waiting for a referral he was shouting at my father telling that"what else can I do for you"...I am really sorry for him...this shouldn't be a Dr language...

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

The Q is"Is he a doctor?". He doesn’t have info. about humans. When you see him, always your answer is take some Advil. I'll give up and I don't want to meet him anymore.Hope God help to keep me away from him.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Wow! I read most of the comments and above 95% are negative about Dr. Shahrokhi. I agree with them all specially he is only a money doctor and he is always in rush to wrap-up the visit. He does not listen and keep intrupting you. He is not suppposed to practice. He is also marketing for his next door pharmacy guy which is not professional. I am going to change my family doctor as he was not able to diagnose my issue. I discovered my problem by reading on internet and trying to explain, but he did not have patiance to listen.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Hi, I went to see this doctor for a serious sports knee injury and basically got blown off. I was expecting to have him bend my legs or even stand up to see my balance, but nothing. I explained that I felt something pop and tear, and that symptoms were very symptomatic of an MCL or ACL tear. but he just touched my knee cap with 2 fingers for a split second, and said "pain meds, and physio"....thats it!! all it took was 15 seconds of an appointment..I asked for an MRI or xray referral and he said no, not for a few weeks. Meanwhile I cant even bend my leg more than 2 inches or sleep cause the pain is so unbearable. What kind of doctor does this? I just felt like he didnt care one bit, and rushed me out and pain meds were the answer.. I felt the need to sign up on this website and tell everyone about this guy and now I see TONS of negative reviews. Not surprised! I went to another doctor hours later and he said without a doubt its MCL and MRI is now scheduled. Please dont see this guy!

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag