Dr. Michael D. Stillman

Rate Dr. Michael D. Stillman

Dr. Michael D. Stillman's Ratings

awesome! He is the nicest doctor I have ever met and very patient

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Michael is the best. As others have stated, Michael gets to know you personally and remembers so many things and cares for you as a patient. I am greatful to have him as my doctor!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Stillman was incredible. He took the time to really get to know me in my physical and he made me feel incredibly comfortable. Seriously the best experience I've ever had with a doctor!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mike took over for my PCP, whom I liked a lot, two years ago, and is even better. He really cares about his patients, and provides service that is exceptional, including follow-up phone calls and immediate referrals when they are needed.

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor and Diagnostian, Spends lots of time with his patients, excellent communication skills, pleasure to have as my primary MD.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2008 | flag

Dr. Stillman is a warm, caring individual. You always feel like he has your best interests at heart. He did not sleep a wink the night before giving me a very difficult diagnosis... he obviously is very concerned about his patient's health.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2007 | flag