Rate Dr. J. KELLER Harper

Dr. J. KELLER Harper's Ratings

Dr. Harper is such a wonderful doctor with such a caring personality. He's also funny and makes sure you are comfortable at all costs. He's amazing and is very patient. I do like that he always asks if there are any questions and he makes sure that he is always available. He's awesome and I have recommended him to friends and co workers.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Harper is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

He is the best Dr one could ever have. He is the best.i really feel I am blessed by God to have such a good doctor for my baby.

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Harper is FABULOUS! He has the best bedside manner a girl can ask for. He never makes you feel like you're just another patient and truly cares about you and your body and your family. He helped us endure the loss of a 5 month pregnancy and carefully guided us through a successful birth the next year. I would strongly recommend him as would many of my friends and neighbors who use him as well!

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Harper has been our obgyn for over 20 yrs. He has taken care of my mother, my sister and myself. He is a very patient, caring, incredible doctor. I can only pray that he doesn't retire for atleast another 20-25 years. :) Love him!!!

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Harper has been my doctor for over 15 years and he is fabulous!! He listens, he is calm, patient, caring and wants to make sure all your questions are answered. He really takes the extra time in your visit to make sure you don't feel rushed. I highly recommend him!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

This is the only group of OB/GYN doctors I have ever been to. Dr. Harper has been my doctor for over 20 years. Very kind and professional. I value the fact that he knows me and has cared about my health for such a long time. I think consistency of care helps make me healthier.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kel Harper has been my GYN for 15 years. He is the best! Deeply caring, warm, listens, and definitely makes me feel and believe that my health is his top priority. I may not like his staff, but I'll put up with them to have his expertise and genuine caring and focus on my health.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

Dr Harper is wonderful. I have been going there 26 years the whole staff is good very caring and takes there time with you.

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Harper has been my OB/GYN for 20 years and has always been professional, polite and caring. He has never rushed a visit and has always made me feel comfortable. He stays current and knowledgeable of all treatments and procedures as well.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag