Rate Dr. Darshan R. Shah

Dr. Darshan R. Shah's Ratings

I had a great experience. The staff was amazing. Dr. Shah, was very attentive and kind. I loved their excitement for my wellbeing. I would recommend this surgery and this office to anyone. Thank you.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

I had the best experience with dr shah and all of his staff.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated my entire surgery with Dr. Shah. The entire staff was helpful at every single appointment and they still check up on me months after my surgery to make sure I am happy. Excellent customer service. Excellent results!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Great breast augmentation. Silicone 450's very pretty. Dr Shah did good work w me and I get so many compliments. He did a wonderful job with me and I'm very happy

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I got salines. I love the staff!They were all so helpful. He also board certified so Idk what the other person is talking about...

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Darshan Shah is a very professional Dr. and does a wonderful job. He takes his time and makes you feel very comfortable. I am amazed with the results from the liposuction I had done. I was in my late 20's and had cellulite on my thighs I couldn't get rid of. Now I can wear a bathing suit with confidence. If you are considering having this procedure, you should definetly have a consiltation with him. I would go back if I need anything done later in life. Thank you Dr Shah!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

I went to see Dr. Shah for a consultation but I didn't feel comfortable at all. When I left I went home and did some research on him and found out that he is not even Board Certified by the American Plastic Surgeons Board. Always do your homework while searching for the right doctor. I then went to another Board Certified Physician in Bakersfield and was very happy that I found him.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

'I am happy to be the first to recommend dr.shah! I recently had lipo and abdominoplasty, and am not only happy with the work he has done, but I love, love, love his staff!! the post surgery care and attention that is paid to the patient is priceless. all of his patient coordinators are wonderful, and very helpful. I was able to call dr. shah any time day or night if i had a problem or just wanted to ask a question. He makes himself available, which only adds to the quality of his wonderful work!!!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag

Submitted May 26, 2009 | flag

I am writing this to tell Bakersfield about my experience with Dr Darshan Shah and my plastic surgery. first of all, this isn’t an easy thing to write about---to tell the whole town about my experience. i was so scared and ashamed to even consider bettering myself! can you believe it!!?!?! well, i did a LOT of research (medical board, friends, family) and chose dr shah because of his safety record and sheer number of positive comments from friends. boy, did i make the right decision. not only did he perform a miraculous tummy tuck on me (i had gastric bypass), i felt like he really cared. he even called me on a SUNDAY. i still am slightly swollen (but i am down FOUR PANT SIZES!) but i love everything about me now. I’m no longer ashamed to go shopping or show myself to my husband of 15 years. thank you, dr shah, for being a pillar of our community, a talented surgeon, and also just a nice guy!

Submitted July 25, 2008 | flag