Rate Dr. Darshan R. Shah

Dr. Darshan R. Shah's Ratings

Aweosme experience! Very nice staff and results are fantastic

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had a great experience. The staff was amazing. Dr. Shah, was very attentive and kind. I loved their excitement for my wellbeing. I would recommend this surgery and this office to anyone. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

I had the best experience with dr shah and all of his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated my entire surgery with Dr. Shah. The entire staff was helpful at every single appointment and they still check up on me months after my surgery to make sure I am happy. Excellent customer service. Excellent results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Great breast augmentation. Silicone 450's very pretty. Dr Shah did good work w me and I get so many compliments. He did a wonderful job with me and I'm very happy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I got salines. I love the staff!They were all so helpful. He also board certified so Idk what the other person is talking about...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr Darshan Shah is a very professional Dr. and does a wonderful job. He takes his time and makes you feel very comfortable. I am amazed with the results from the liposuction I had done. I was in my late 20's and had cellulite on my thighs I couldn't get rid of. Now I can wear a bathing suit with confidence. If you are considering having this procedure, you should definetly have a consiltation with him. I would go back if I need anything done later in life. Thank you Dr Shah!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

I went to see Dr. Shah for a consultation but I didn't feel comfortable at all. When I left I went home and did some research on him and found out that he is not even Board Certified by the American Plastic Surgeons Board. Always do your homework while searching for the right doctor. I then went to another Board Certified Physician in Bakersfield and was very happy that I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][952841].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

'I am happy to be the first to recommend dr.shah! I recently had lipo and abdominoplasty, and am not only happy with the work he has done, but I love, love, love his staff!! the post surgery care and attention that is paid to the patient is priceless. all of his patient coordinators are wonderful, and very helpful. I was able to call dr. shah any time day or night if i had a problem or just wanted to ask a question. He makes himself available, which only adds to the quality of his wonderful work!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][952833].votes_count ]]