You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

I agree with all these other reviews. Dr krieger is a fantastic plastic surgeon. He did my Lipi and I am so much smaller I cannot believe it. My skin is smooth and prefect. Bikini season is awesome thanks to de k.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Super nose. Super nose. Super nose!! Fantastic super awesome rhinoplasty. Dr krieger is the BEST.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I love my new flat tummy! Dr Krieger is the best there is. if you want a new shape he is definitely the best. The speech is better on this The sp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I am two days out from a PERFECT breast augmentation with Dr. LLOYD. They are GORGEOUS. Just perfect !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I am so happy with Dr Krieger as my doctor. He is generous with his time and skills and I am the better for it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I love dr. Krieger and his team! They are so helpful and did a fantastic job. I had a breast lift and they look amazing! I am so pleased with the results and am so thankful I chose to go with dr Krieger

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2790513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

It was great experience for me with Dr kreiger everything went well and i look fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My experience was amazing! Dr Krieger is great and affordable prices. My breasts came out fantastic and I had no pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Krieger is the master of tummy tucks!! He took my hanging slab of badness and made into a bikini worthy middle and tummy. Thank you Dr K -- you made me feel like a model.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This Dr. performed a tummy tuck and breast lift that landed me in the hospital for 2 month with a infection. I'm now botched and God will handle this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786046].votes_count ]]