Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

I had a breast augmentation two weeks ago. Dr Krieger made me the exact size and shape I wanted. I am so delighted! Dr Krieger has "the touch" -- he made me too totally gorgeous. All the staff at RODEO DRIVE PLASTJC SURGERY was awesome also. I felt really well taken care of.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Krieger and Rodeó Drive Plastic Surgery aré JUST THE BEST. I had The BEST lipo results. Súper reccomended!!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Extremely happy with process and staff! Results are amazing

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

I felt really comfortable coming to the doctor he was very friendly, compassionate, and I was very happy with his work. I highly recommend him!

W

We really enjoyed meeting with Dr. Krieger. He was very professional and nice. I would highly reccomend him fo everyone.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

I was happy with everyone at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery! Dr. krieger is an artist and my procedure turned out just perfect. His nurse took really good care of me.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I recently saw Dr. Krieger to have a few skin tags removed. He was gentle and understanding with my fears of surgery. He was able to remove all the tags with minimal scars. It's been only about month and my scars are looking great, and does not look like I even had surgery.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Krieger is the best. He understood me and was the only brave doctor to accept me with my ernomous tummy . He did a full tummy tuck for me mr and he did a superb job. I am very happy with my results.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

I feel he is an excellent doctor, I wish I knew him sooner . He is very confident and knows his stuff. The staff and location are amazing!!!!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Great experience Im very happy :) good location .clean surgical center and the most important no pain !!!!!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag