You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

I have always wanted to have breast implants. But my number one concern was that they were going to look fake. (I do live in LA!) But after visiting Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery and Dr. Krieger, my fears were put at ease. Dr. Krieger took the time to explain the surgery to me, walk me through how he would find the most natural breasts for my body, and then discussed my recovery time. THEN he even answered more questions via email. With service like that -- do I need to say anything else?! The end results were just perfect, if you are thinking about plastic surgery...go to Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Krieger is a wonderful physician. He is very knowledgeable and really makes himself available to his patients. :)
He also has a great staff. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Great bedside manner. He really cares about his patients. Very happy with the care front the doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

This doctor has the nicest office i have ever seen. And his results match this beauty on the great tummybuck he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2813051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I am very pleased with the service here at Rodeo Drive. Dr Krieger is very honest and attentive. I recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2810782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Stop looking because Dr. Krieger is the best there is. I had a wonderful Brazilian butt lift with him. I got the bitt that I've been looking for. He's extremely professional compassionate and caring. He has a wonderful staff and they are very attentive and professional. This is a wonderful plastic surgery center and Dr Krieger is a magnificent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I am completely happy with the results of my breast augmentation . I had surgery six weeks ago. I have always been self-conscious about my breasts. One was always larger than the other. And I was overall very flat. Dr Krieger perfectly matched the implants to my body shape. I am really happy with how I look now. The procedure itself was very easy for me and I had no pain afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2810703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

THE BEST! I had a breast augmentation and could not be happier. I was treated like royalty every step of the way. Dr. Krieger was attentive to my every need and is a true artist. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I knew I was in the best possible hands. And that really counts when you are going to a plastic surgeon! I found the entire staff at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery to be second to none. They were all professional and caring. I got the look that I wanted -- full and natural. I get compliments all the time and feel great. If you want to go somewhere where they treat you right and you get superb results then you could not find a better place.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

When I first called in, I was impressed with the professionalism of this office. The same was true when I came in for my consultation. The doctor took his time with me, and he is very calming but also very confident. I recommend this doctor and this office.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2809774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Krieger. I also flee his staff was thoroughly professional and very well trained.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2808886].votes_count ]]