Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

Everything about Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery was better than I would ever expect from any plastic surgeons office - from the customer service minded staff, speed at which I was seen and length of time Dr. Krieger dedicated to answering any questions I had and addressing any concerns until I was completely comfortable, to the inordinately accommodating nature of everyone you encounter once you enter the door, I am just blown away. Not to mention - what matters most, the surgery! The day of, I was nervous and feeling a little restless but everyone made me feel completely comfortable and confident. I woke up in a daze and a lot of pain but was comforted and cared for until I got into the car - and now today, only ten days after my surgery, I can see amazing results and am sure I made the right decision when I decided to come to RDPS and Dr. Krieger. I couldn't be happier with his work and I can't wait to see how everything turns out once I am completely healed and the swelling goes all the way down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Krieger knows exactly what he's doing. He is just amazing ! I have already sent two friends for surgery and the booked with him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I decided to have my surgery done with Dr. Krieger because he is very professional and I trust his judgment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I had a breast augmentation and the results were great! I recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

A PLUS all the way. Super surgeon, super skilled, super nice. Staff was great. Gorgeous office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I am so lucky to have found Dr kreiger! He is a true artist and works wonders on my body with his lipo. Also love the staff at RODEO DRIVE PLASTIC SURGERY. Shout out to Loli and the nurse Engeline! Love you guys!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Ive had previous surgeries and my experience with Dr krieger has been amazing. No swelling, no bruising. Im completely satisfied with my results. Idefinitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2589093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Fabulous. Love my new body. Super tummy tuck and lipo My sister is really jealous!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had such a wonderful experience this doctor was very patient and explained everything to me it's such a nice job I was very satisfied

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I was very nervous before my tummy tuck. But the doctor and staff was always available and answered all my questions. I am so happy I chose the right place. My tummy looks sensational and I can barely see the scar

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2577241].votes_count ]]