Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

Ive had previous surgeries and my experience with Dr krieger has been amazing. No swelling, no bruising. Im completely satisfied with my results. Idefinitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Fabulous. Love my new body. Super tummy tuck and lipo My sister is really jealous!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had such a wonderful experience this doctor was very patient and explained everything to me it's such a nice job I was very satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I was very nervous before my tummy tuck. But the doctor and staff was always available and answered all my questions. I am so happy I chose the right place. My tummy looks sensational and I can barely see the scar

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

RODEO DRIVE PLASTIC SURGERY AND DR KRIEGER ARE THE BEST!! I had great treatment and a super lipo. Thanks Dr k and team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I love his honesty , I think he is really good! And makes u feel confortable . I highly recommend Dr. Krieger.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

DR. M. KRIEGER, MD. Is a doctor that I loved. The Dr. did not rush me. he respected my concerns and my goals that I was going for. I researched him and I knew he was the 1. Staff is exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

The service here was totally awesome,I am very pleased with the service.The dr.made me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

One of the best doctor's in Beverly Hills with the best staff. I love my breast augmentation and the follow up are great and assuring. 2 days after and I feel great!!! Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

The staff was extremely friendly , and always helpful . I would and already have recommend some of my friends . I'm happy with the overall out come of my surgery , and highly recommend Dr. Kriegers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569518].votes_count ]]