You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

I had liposuction six weeks ago and am so glad I chose Dr Krieger. He is kind and caring and delivers on what he promises.

I have a new shape from him and i have the self-confidence that has always been missing. This man has changed my life and I am so very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Everything about Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery was better than I would ever expect from any plastic surgeons office - from the customer service minded staff, speed at which I was seen and length of time Dr. Krieger dedicated to answering any questions I had and addressing any concerns until I was completely comfortable, to the inordinately accommodating nature of everyone you encounter once you enter the door, I am just blown away. Not to mention - what matters most, the surgery! The day of, I was nervous and feeling a little restless but everyone made me feel completely comfortable and confident. I woke up in a daze and a lot of pain but was comforted and cared for until I got into the car - and now today, only ten days after my surgery, I can see amazing results and am sure I made the right decision when I decided to come to RDPS and Dr. Krieger. I couldn't be happier with his work and I can't wait to see how everything turns out once I am completely healed and the swelling goes all the way down.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I am a professional Make-up Artist for high fashion Cosmetic companys like CHANEL, CHRISTIAN DIOR ,BY Terri, VINCENT LONGO ETC Ive worked @ Saks Fifth Avenue, Barneys New York & Niemans on Rodeo Drive for 16 years now and DR.KRIEGER did my whole body lipo last week of march 2012 in a week i look half my size already. I am healing up pretty fast not much bruising and it didnt hurt like i thought it would. I had the best surgeon money cant even buy the results and experience I had with Dr. Kreiger. Rodeo Drive Plastic Sugery center is the Real Beauty Dream Team of Beverly Hills!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Thank you Dr. Krieger and staff. I am so happy with the results of my tummy tuck. Dr. Krieger is very good at listening and creating the results that people want. This is what he did for me. He is very available to answer questions. He takes his time with people. This was a big life event for me, so I really appreciated all of this. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I had an eyelid surgery on February 2015 and I did not have a good experience. I have bad and visible scars on my eyes and one eye is pull more than the other. Therefore, I don't recommend Dr. Lloyd for eyelid surgery. He is inexperienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I searched and searched to find the right doctor for my breast augmentation. I met with five doctors, read all the reviews and looked at all the before and after pictures for each doctor. I even talked with former patients.

My search led me to Dr Krieger. I just want to say I made the right choice! You will be very happy with Dr Krieger if you go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Krieger is the bee's knees! His intake staff was very patient, and understanding. He has a high level of enthusiasm for his profession, and his results certainly show. I really enjoyed being in his care and in the care of their highly professional nurses- during my procedure. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten rude nurses.

I would highly recommend this place- I am 6 mo. Post-OP and loving every day so much more!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2849727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

TOTALLY happy with Dr Krieger and his world class staff! I recommend this doctor and this office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2847617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I had a great experience with my liposuction here. Dr. Krieger was very professional. He was patient and answered all of my questions. I felt totally comfortable with him and his staff. My results are just great, everything I wanted. I recommend this place very highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I am happy to recommend Dr Krieger to my friends and family. He is very much an expert in his field of plastic surgery. Unlike many people with his super background, he is not at all arrogant. He, in fact, is truly very nice to everyone and you can tell he cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846347].votes_count ]]