Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

Dr. Krieger is of excellence standard and affordable! He has a team of experts in a state-of-the-art facility. Very impressed with his credentials, business ethics and his work. Very comforting and calming atmosphere!!

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

I originally found Dr. Krieger on line. His website, pictures and reviews caught my attention. I live in Fresno and Speak Spanish. I communicated with Lily on the phone, she spoke my language and made me feel comfortable. All my questions were answered so I booked my appointment, and having my surgery soon.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

It's been 2 years since my nose surgery and I couldn't be more happy. I know the change to my appearance has led to more work for me, both in front of and behind the camera. I also look forward to my follow up office visits. Dr. Krieger is always professional and kind, as is his staff. Thank you Doctor K!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I feel extremely comfortable with Dr. Lloyd Krieger. I’ve had multiple procedures with him because I know he always has my best interest at heart and I trust his judgments. He is very conscientious and thorough!

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Beautiful office and great staff. I can always count on great patient care. I have had great results with all procedures I’ve done (Plastic surgery and derm). The Doctors are very skilled and very caring. My last appt with the dermatologist went great and I am very happy with the results from my filler and botox treatments. Beautiful, quiet office!

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Great staff nice place but results wer bad I went in for a fat transfer I wanted a butt..results I look a lil skinnier my butt just looks a lil perky it dnt look big at all cant really tell da difference my tummy didnt even go down flat :/ 9000$ down the drain all I can say is I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. KRIEGER dont do it ur better off going to a cheaper doctor for better resaults.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

I had a great experience everyone was very nice and professional. I loved my results .

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Krieger has been wonderful through the entire process! Informative, patient, and thorough! The staff is wonderful!!!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

I have gone to Dr Krieger for Botox for five years. He is always a wonderful professional. He never rushes me and always answers every question I have. His office staff is super friendly and easy to work with. I have been totally pleased with the doctor's clinical skills. I also have consulted with him for liposuction. His before and after pictures look really impressive. I will do this procedure at the end of the summer. He has a great touch and artistic skill.

Submitted July 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Krieger was great I felt very comfortable right away and so sure of the procedure after my first consultation.The staff was amazing made me feel good every time I went in for a visit with the doctor. Sharyn was wonderful and very helpful it made my overall experience great and the results of my procedure were amazing!

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag