Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

I came all the way from the Middle East to have my surgery with Dr Krieger. He is well known in my country for creating very special surgeries. Now that I have completed my surgery I know that it is totally true. I am very happy that my embassy referred me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I like the time the doctor took with me. Even though his waiting room was jammed, he answered all my questions patiently and in detail. Really great to get this from a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2693681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr krieger really cares about his patients. He makes time for me. He goes the extra mile. I appreciate is great care.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2692108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr. Lloyd is an artist of superior gifts! He is also compassionate. He is the nicest doctor i have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2686465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

The office was very comfortable and the staff was amazing. The doctor is very skilled and always available. My recovery was quick and I had no pain. I got everything I was looking for.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2684801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

First of all-- THANK YOU DR KRIEGER! I need a complicated liposuction on my knees. Five other doctors turned me down. Finally Dr Krieger saved the day. I am so happy with work and care for me. It really changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2683885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

When I first called in, I was impressed with the professionalism of this office. The same was true when I came in for my consultation. The doctor took his time with me, and he is very calming but also very confident. I recommend this doctor and this office.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2681438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I am most happy with how patient and available Dr. Krieger is. He carefully answers all my questions and addresses all of my concerns. This made me very confident as I had rhinoplasty. And it came out just perfect.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2677475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2675128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I was happy with every part of my plastic surgery with Doctor Krieger. He was professional and skilled in every respect. He has a wonderful manner with his patients. And he promised me no pain and i had no pain!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2675044].votes_count ]]