You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

Dr Krieger is a very affable and talented doctor. You will be happy if you choose him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2816321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I love my brazilian butt from Dr Krieger. I went from flat and small to round and full. Really nice job and I am so happy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2816315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I have always wanted to get liposuction on my tummy and thighs. My big concern was the pain. The pain scared me off from getting the procedure for many years. Then I read online that Dr Krieger specializes in will low pain surgery. This made me very happy. I'm glad I chose to go and talk to krieger because I got the liposuction i wanted with a perfect new shape. And as promised, Dr Krieger did it all with no pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

My surgery went perfecf and i love My super improvements. Dr Krieger is a gem.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2816290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

i am totally happy with the care from Dr Lloyd. He is most professional. He is also very nice and caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2816260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I have always wanted to have breast implants. But my number one concern was that they were going to look fake. (I do live in LA!) But after visiting Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery and Dr. Krieger, my fears were put at ease. Dr. Krieger took the time to explain the surgery to me, walk me through how he would find the most natural breasts for my body, and then discussed my recovery time. THEN he even answered more questions via email. With service like that -- do I need to say anything else?! The end results were just perfect, if you are thinking about plastic surgery...go to Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Krieger is a wonderful physician. He is very knowledgeable and really makes himself available to his patients. :)
He also has a great staff. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Great bedside manner. He really cares about his patients. Very happy with the care front the doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

This doctor has the nicest office i have ever seen. And his results match this beauty on the great tummybuck he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2813051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I am very pleased with the service here at Rodeo Drive. Dr Krieger is very honest and attentive. I recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2810782].votes_count ]]