Rate Dr. Bruce A. Olson

Dr. Bruce A. Olson's Ratings

THE DR.IS WONDERFUL ALSO STAFF IS AWSOME. THE DR.IS VERY INTELLIGENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr. Olson is more than I could have hoped for in a doctor. He is very knowledgeable and listened to everything I had to tell him about my condition before he made a set plan in order to solve my problem. He is outgoing and made me feel very comfortable, he took time whenever I called his office with questions and made me feel at ease. His office staff are so helpful. There was an issue with my insurance and they made every step necessary to get me what I needed. I highly recommend him not only for Dr. Olson's knowledge and expertise, but for the whole experience of a good doctor to patient relationship and health!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

I am currently a practicing Physical Therapist in the town of Oxnard. I have had two big surgical procedures for bunionectomy (one on each foot) and have had excellent outcomes with both. I am extremely picky being that I am an orthopedic outpatient Physical Therapist and I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Olson. He is the kind of Doctor that truly cares about his work. He was always available for me and answered every question I threw at him. My insurance paid him very little, his office billed them so efficiently and I never heard him complain. If you are looking for an experienced, highly skilled, and personable Podiatrist, Dr. Olson is for you. One tip: If you make your appoint for the first appointment of the day, your wait time will be very small. He is a busy doctor in high demand, so get there early or get in line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Since the first day i walked into Dr. Olsons office it's been a healing journey. He has been extremely helpful, and VERY informative! His office staff is awesome, they are so compassionate towards all their patients. Would I go back to Dr. Olson YES I WOULD, Would I refer friends and family to Dr. Olson ANYTIME!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

he is aproachable and informative to my questions,his staff is excellent and comforting,i'm still under his care and pleased with the results so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953517].votes_count ]]