Rate Dr. Giriwarlal Gupta

Dr. Giriwarlal Gupta's Ratings

This guy is totally unprofessional along with his staff. Had me on 6 different pills. Had me on 1 for 11 months. Medication was highly addictive. He cuts me off of the medication with no reason or explanation. I try to contact him 5 times leaving messages with his staff. Neither he or his staff had the courtesy or decency to return any of my calls.TOTALLY PATHETIC!!!. He got me for over $600 out of pocket expenses. He will keep you coming back every month for a follow up and keep writing out prescriptions as long as he is making money!! Once the cash flow stops he will drop you like a bad habit without any reason or explanation.Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Disgrace to the medical society, prescribes large amounts of addictive meds to patient who has over-dosed 3 times in 12 months on Zanax, yet continues to give her the drugs. enabling a known addict is pitiful behavior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Wonderful doctor. He saved my mother's life. He called me at home numerous times to check on the condition of my mother after her stroke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2008

Inattentive. Doesn't care about patient. My diabetic father complained of toe numbness and cold extremities and this doctor wouldn't listen to him. My father passed away and I don't feel this doctor helped him in any way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][953597].votes_count ]]