Rate Dr. Giriwarlal Gupta

Dr. Giriwarlal Gupta's Ratings

This guy is totally unprofessional along with his staff. Had me on 6 different pills. Had me on 1 for 11 months. Medication was highly addictive. He cuts me off of the medication with no reason or explanation. I try to contact him 5 times leaving messages with his staff. Neither he or his staff had the courtesy or decency to return any of my calls.TOTALLY PATHETIC!!!. He got me for over $600 out of pocket expenses. He will keep you coming back every month for a follow up and keep writing out prescriptions as long as he is making money!! Once the cash flow stops he will drop you like a bad habit without any reason or explanation.Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this place.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Disgrace to the medical society, prescribes large amounts of addictive meds to patient who has over-dosed 3 times in 12 months on Zanax, yet continues to give her the drugs. enabling a known addict is pitiful behavior.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor. He saved my mother's life. He called me at home numerous times to check on the condition of my mother after her stroke.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2008 | flag

Inattentive. Doesn't care about patient. My diabetic father complained of toe numbness and cold extremities and this doctor wouldn't listen to him. My father passed away and I don't feel this doctor helped him in any way.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2007 | flag