Dr. Anthony F. Santoro

Rate Dr. Anthony F. Santoro

Dr. Anthony F. Santoro's Ratings

I still cry after trusting this man with my children. I have pulled all of their records from with office and will never set foot again in there. I have taken them all to a new Dr. This guy is HORRIBLE and needs to retire. I agree with other user that posted..he is super OLD!!! He's staff was nothing special and the wait time is to long. When we finally saw him each time for a full year he kept talking about seeing bunnies in their ears and thats about it unless they needed a shot. Now let me tell you...ALL my babies are under 2 due to prematurity and require special care. One of my kids was not chewing, trying to walk and didnt even crawl. I asked him about my concern and he kept saying she was fine. I found out from my NEW Dr that she has cerbley parsley and should have BEEN taking OT and PT months ago but due to his lack of knowledge my child is still not moving but finally under OT and PT. Please do your research before trusting Doctors with your precious little ones.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

*I waited for an hour and 15 minutes with my 1-year old son, who was crying the entire time. *The assistant said sarcastically, "poor you," and then she said that most patients wait for hours to see Dr. Santoro (who's like 100 years old, by the way), as if she was proud of that. *When I finally got to see I'm, he totally misdiagnosed my son as having peri rectal strep, and he said that a quick strep test confirmed it. I was able to take my son to a real doctor the next day, who also did a strep test that came back negative. The real doctor said that either Dr. Santoro lied about the results of the strep test, or never took one at all and lied aout saying that he did, because there was no way that his strep test could have come back positive. Dr. Santoro is a quack that should be avoided at all costs. If you care about your children, find another doctor.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Was a patient of Dr. Santoro from 1971-1993. He was the best then and from all the positive comments I see he is still the best. Great doctor and wonderful staff!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Santoro through this website and ratings provided by other parents was very helpful as I wasn't satisfied with my son's previous pediatrician. It has been almost 2 years now since we're seeing Dr. Santoro and he is really one of the best doctors in this area. Old school so doesn't prescribe unnecessary medications for kids. If there is any disease symptom that you may or may not noticed, he'll immediately tell you as soon as he sees the kid (even though you took him/ her for just a general check-up). My kid enjoys talking to him and always comfortable answering his questions (that helps him in his diagnosis)...Doc has a great sense of humor too (with kids)!! We've HSA plan so we have to pay the bills from our pocket until the deductibles are met; we never had problem or dilemma in paying Doc's bill as it is always relevant for the diagnosis/ service he offered. I'd also highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

Saying that I am extremely happy with my son's pediatrician is an understatement! Dr Santoro is by far the best doctor for these children. I recently had to move to Florida and in my 11 months there I went through 3 different doctors that I could not stand for my 3 year old. I could not wait to get back and have my son go back to him! He is old school and believes that kids will/should be kids! He makes the kids feel extremely comfortable! He also makes the parents feel comfortable...you will never feel rushed nor will you ever get the feeling that your questions are annoying him! I am telling you of ALL the doctors I tried before finally finding him and after I had to move, NOT A SINGLE ONE treated my son and I with that respect! We LOVE Dr. Santoro!!!!!! He was born to do this job! Another thing I really love (along with everything) is he is NOT antibiotic-happy! He has only prescribed them if it was ABSOLUTELY necessary! THANK YOU!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Santoro is the best! Very happy I found him after a horrible incident with another pediatrician. He is kind, helpful and most importantly he listens. Makes my son comfortable with jokes easing his nerves. Dr. Santoro's staff are a wonderful group of ladies who are NEVER nasty or rude. They know their job well with paperwork, billing, scripts, etc.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Santoro is an excellent pediatrician. I am a young mother and was very unaware of many things. Dr. tony was reccomened to us by more than one family and we love him. He doesnt wear a white lab coat because he doesnt want the children to be afraid, i love that! Also every visit we got a list of new things my baby could eat depending on how old my baby was. I know many people who recently had babies and they are unaware of when to make appointments for their childrens vaccinations, with Dr. Santoro you dont have to worry becausen their staff already books the appts for you. The girls behind the desk are wonderful and they remember your child, you are not just a number. Overall i would not change doctors even if we moved states away. All i can hope for is that he wont retire before my son is 18! I highly reccomend him!!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Santoro since I am 2 days old and still see him currently and am 28 years old. He keeps telling me that when I get married thats when he has to draw the line but I don't think he really means it! (HAHA) I love the way he always makes you look at the glass half full and is down to earth with all of his patients and parents. I'm actually due to see him and I don't dread going at all. I remain very greatful to have him as my doctor, past, present, and future!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

The best pediatrician my daughters have ever gone to. He has a passion for what he does and it shows. Dr. Tony makes you remember the "good" doctors.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

h eis lik eone of the best doctors i ever have he is always right never say im not sure and if u evern have a problem with him than u get it resolved quick i love u dr. tony

Submitted June 5, 2010 | flag