Rate Dr. Mark J. Lewis

Dr. Mark J. Lewis's Ratings

The other comments say it all--an "administrative fee" for nothing. It's money to him just for the pleasure of seeing you. And you cannot have your insurance company pay it. Flimsiest "physical" I've ever seen. Listens to your heart with your clothing on (you can't detect murmurs or valve problems this way). No other exams done at all. And you're billed a few hundred dollars for a physical??? He's into money not you. Receptionist will act friendly in general but if you question the administrative fee or anything like this she becomes vengeful and hateful. Nurse is a joke.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

I'll admit I've talked 2 a couple receptionists that were a little dull and its not at all a reflection of him or his organization. the $60 a year fee is a little different but well worth it!! that's the show he runs and he's gotta make dough. The guy is amazing... Not ur typical doctor that runs in 2 breeze over u and he doesn't jump 2 prescribing u a pill. He takes time 2 get 2 know what's going on... Checks u 4 major issues. Doesn't rule anything out and doesn't jump 2 conclusions. I've been going 2 him 4 about 8 years now and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else and I'm definitely not an easy guy 2 please...

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Contacted DR. LEWIS's office (1st time ever!) The female who answered the phone was so horribly UNFRIENDLY, with an "UNINVITING nasty & RUDE personality" that I would NEVER.."EVER CONSIDER" seeing this Physician if he had a multiple "5 star rating" & was the "ONLY physician in town"! How this person got hired as the "front line to the public" for a Physicians office..is a MYSTERY!!! This Doctors choice in front office "STAFF" gives this Physician a "poor grade in Judgement".

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lewis seems to do as little as possible. My wife is suffering from weakness and pain in her extremities, so much so that she was taken to the hospital after she collapsed while under Dr. Lewis' care. When I asked if he'd be consulting with the doctors in the hospital who were treating my wife or visiting her himself, I was told he didn't do that, even though I found out later he's on the very board of the hospital she was staying at. After she was released (without a diagnosis), she once more went to see Dr. Lewis, mainly to get some pain medication. He came into the exam room, announced he hadn't gone through all her hospital records and then told us he still had no idea what her problem was. No referral, no fallow up tests suggested. "Here's some pain pills, call me in a couple of weeks," was his attitude. We've given up on Dr. Lewis and are seeking help elsewhere.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

This physician charges you a $60/yr. "administrative fee" which means extra money for him, less for you. You can't file insurance for it either. His entire physical exam consisted of listening to my heart with two layers of clothing on. That's it! Staff is not cooperative--nurse didn't even know how to do tests, she had to read a manual to figure out how to do an EKG!

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lewis has been my M.D. for several years now and he's not your usual doctor in that he's a real care taker - not just running a business. He's smart and on top of his game, but he listens, talks TO you (not at) and has one of the best bedside manners of any physician I have ever had.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2010 | flag

Very Professional and cares. Easy to get appointment and will spend as much time as you need. Staff very helpful and returns calls.

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

Very professional, in every aspect. Modern, yet with a personable approach. Office staff is helpful, easy to deal with, with all aspects of care.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2007 | flag