Rate Dr. Clive McMillan

Dr. Clive McMillan's Ratings

Most educated chiropractor! Knowledgeable in everything you need to know and more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Best chiropractor in Surrey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Clive is awesome. I first met him when I was there to help transfer a friend of mine, who is a wheelchair user. I figured if Clive could help him, he could help me. I have been going regularly ever since with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

All of my family has seen Dr. Macmillan for 20 years. We all think he is great and would recommend him to everyone. It seems that like myself, patients are loyal to his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Today was my first appointment with Dr. Mcmillan and I had a great experience. He is very knowledgable and took the time to explain my treatments in a way that I understood! He is very personable and seems to really care about the general well being of his patients. It is such a treat to find a Dr who you can tell really enjoys his job! I will most definately be going back to him and would be very happy to refer him to family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

There is a calming and comforting atmosphere. Even the clients are in good spirits. The doctor and his staff have a sense of humor The Doctor is always honestly friendly and is always interested in your outside life. This is not a conveyor system were it is in and out there is care and thoughtfulness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

This was my 2nd visit and I am very pleased so far. I have seen many Chiropractors over the past and he is one of 2 that I would ever recommend. I had to choose a new Chiro as my current one moved and it was because of his ratings here I chose him. He is patient, listens well and engages you to talk about your concerns. He has very up to date equipment and rooms are very clean. Very thorough and great bedside manners. His office is very nice and staff are very polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Always friendly, caring and gentle! Takes us last minute when we need it...our family loves Dr. McMillan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Excellent chiropractor with up to date table. Great hours, even open half of a day Saturday. Hope you don't retire any time soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO CLIVE FOR YEARS ALONG WITH MY GRANDMOTHER AND FATHER AMAZING DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL STAFF

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954002].votes_count ]]