Rate Dr. Moss Weinstock

Dr. Moss Weinstock's Ratings

I saw Dr. Weinstock this October 2014 for the first time and he is EXCELLENT! From the moment I talked to Sarah, the receptionist, I felt very comfortable and she was very accommodating, giving me an appointment right away. Dr. Weinstock was very knowledgeable and he answered all my questions with patience und understanding. He did laser on my both eyes to correct narrow angles. He took time to explain everything in detail.
I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good eye doctor. Overall, it was the best experience that I had in a doctor's office in many years.
Maria Coteanu, Markham

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Weinstock for cataract in both eyes . He was most professional, performing a splendid job. I would recommend him to everybody without hesitation. Special thanks to him and his staff, especially Maria, who gave my wife and myself lots of valuable and comforting advice prior to the surgeries. The two surgeries, done on two different days, were carried out, without any pain and adverse effect post-op to me. Everything went so smoothly ! Thank you Dr. Weinstock. God Bless !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2481904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Dr. Weinstock spent a grand total of ~40 seconds with me. He was not compassionate and seemed more keen on seening the next patient than providing me with quality care. The receptionist was not helpful or efficient (she gave me the wrong refferal phone # and did not provide me with a date or time). I would not recommend him to family or friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I want to thank Dr. Moss Weinstock for his extraordinary care. I work on a computer all day and recently my eye sight was deteriorating at a rate that I could no longer read or do my job properly. I was diagnosed with severe cataracts in both eyes. After Dr. Weinstock’s and his staff’s wonderful care, I have regained my sight at full vision. I no longer need eye glasses and I’m very grateful that I can read again! If you need eye surgery, please see Dr. Moss Weinstock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

My husband and I had the best ever medical experience by having our cataracts operated by Dr. V M Weinstock who is a real hands on doctor. He greeted us and administered our eye dtrops in the pre-op waiting room. We had royal treatment from everyonre in the OR team, this warmth rubbed off on to the patients. A lady who had just been operated called out to us "its just great in there!". Qudos to Dr. Weinstock and his team.. God bless all of you? Joyce & Victor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

My wife went to her optometrist Dr MacCarthy for a yearly eye check and discovered she had cataract on both eyes, the right one was bad and things were beginning to look very blurry. Dr MacCarthy recommended her to Dr Moss Weinstock who decided to carry out the removal of the cataract and replace them with Aspheric lenses. It was a job done with ease and guaranteed professionalism. Without hesitation I will recommend this surgeon to anywone who is interested in having their eyes operated on and be assured that it will be done with the utmost care,couretesy and the highest standard of proffessionalism. Our sincere thanks to all his wonderful staff that help to make this a success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I was sent to Dr Weinstock for glaucoma. I went to his office on one day to have my eyes tests. At the next appointment he took the time to explain to me what glaucoma was. After reviewed all of my test with me he gave me the best news. I don't need drops!! His staff was very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Uncaring, unhelpful, impatient and careless. Referred to by family doctor. Would not even look at test results ordered by family doctor. Holds a know it all and pompous attitude. Seems in it only for the money. Reception is quite busy with many patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Weinstock saw my wife for "pink eye" Although there was no treatment because it was a virus, he took the time to explain to us what to expect and how to prevent spreading it to our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Moss Weinstock gives me his best operation on my right cataract eye, no pain, no itching, clear vision and within 13 days, I am fully recovered and no restrictions are required as told by Dr. Weinstock in this morning's final check. Thank you again, Dr. Moss Weinstock

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][954076].votes_count ]]