Dr. Pearce Wilcox

Rate Dr. Pearce Wilcox

Dr. Pearce Wilcox's Ratings

Dr Wilcox has been my respirologist for more than 10 years. I trust him with my life. He is wonderful.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor. Feel very comfortable with him and his staff. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

I feel I am getting quality care with this doctor. He has helped me greatly over the past ten years

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Amazing Dr. who takes the time to listen to his patients.. He is always caring and understanding and explains why "WE" need to try this... I saw him just the other day and he had to deliver some bad news..He delievered it and was on to how we could fix it... I will only trust my lungs to him..

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

The best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and has gone beyond the call of duty when treating my PF.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr Wilcox is so wonderful. I feel so comfortable with him. Very understanding

Submitted Aug. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wilcox is the best. He is kind, considerate, up to date with all the new research, never tries to hurry you, answers all your questions and sometimes very funny.

Submitted June 29, 2009 | flag

Quote from Dr. Wilcox: "If it's one thing I've learned, it's listen to the patient!" He's helpful, concerned, honest, and occasionally funny - an important characteristic when you're dealing with serious illness. He's definitely mellowed out (less rushed) over a decade, and a tad more humble. I feel more like a person than a thing or number when I see him, and am confident he's aware of the latest research in CF which he takes the time to explain. Great doctor!

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

Excellent medical care for the past nine years or so, thank you doctor!

Submitted April 4, 2008 | flag

i was his patient for many years and he always showed compassion, knowledge and respect. highly recommended.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2007 | flag