Rate Dr. Morgan C. Camp

Dr. Morgan C. Camp's Ratings

Dr. Camp has helped me immensely. I was feeling exhausted, forgetful, bloated, and was gaining weight. Dr. Camp diagnosed me as hypothyroid, something that I had been told by my other doctors that I did not have, and adrenal fatigue. Since working with him (about 6 months), my symptoms have improved dramatically. I have lost those extra pounds, feel more energized and clear. I am sleeping better and am able to better enjoy my family and my life. Dr. Camp does not just treat your symptoms, he figures out the underlying cause so that your body can properly heal. I am so grateful to have found him.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Camp is a great doctor. I was suffering from menopause. Hot flashes, couldn't sleep through the night and tired all the time. Dr. Camp balanced my hormones with bio identical hormones estrogen and progesterone creams and I am sleeping through the night. I haven't had one hot flash since I started the creams. I am also taking naturethirod a natural thyroid medication that has helped my metabolism and leveled my thyroid to a normal range. Every woman experiencing menopause should not suffer. There is natural help in balancing your hormones. Dr. Camp is patient and listens to you and gives you a program that is right for you. With blood work all the balancing happens there. I recommend Dr. Camp for every woman out there suffering through menopause.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

Highly recommend, treats the problem not the symptoms. I was suffering from depression, gout, herpes outbreaks and dr Camp helped me change my life around

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

I came to Dr Camp because I had an impinged nerve in my neck, torn tendons in my forearm, shooting pains from my right shoulder going right down to my wrist. I had severe repetitive strain injury, on painkillers for 9 mths. Dr Camp explained how the medication I had been taking had frozen my natural healing abilities and explained how Prolotherapy would kick off the process for my healing. I was also having huge issues with headaches, which was so bad that I could barely move at times, thus not being able to work or play, very depressing time. Even though the Prolotherapy was slightly uncomfortable, each session became easier over time and within several months I noticed a huge difference in the ease of movement in my neck, shoulder, arm and wrist. Feeling began to return to with increased strength and decreased pain. Dr Camp also recommended an amazing physical therapist which increased healing. Dr Camp is a certainly the best doctor who really listens and cares.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

Went to Dr. Camp suffering from debilitating migraines. After having some tests done by Dr. Camp, it was determined that I had Hypothyroid! Doing much better. This was going on for five years and no other doctors could figure this out. I also have allergies to preservatives and chemicals. So glad to have found Dr. Camp as I feel he listens to you and feels your pain.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

I was really excited to find Dr. Camp but over the course of time (several visits) I realized he does not have the experience or patience I require, especially for the price. He did not explain things fully, but expects you to follow his instructions. He became annoyed at me when I asked questions. He suspected a gluten intollerance, but failed to explain the importnace of this - how gluten attacks the immune system and is part of an autoimmune disease. He seems just like most doctors, he thinks within the box. My case may just have been too complex for him.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag

Wonderful Doctor that saved my life. I had an allergy to mold, not realizing that I was being exposed at my work place. Dr. Camp told me I needed to fine the source(mold) and get away from it. I have since left that work place and have improved with Dr. Camps instructions. Every day that I feel good, I owe that to Dr. Camp. I am proud to say that Dr. Camp Is my Dr. for life.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr. Camp for years now; infrequently lately as I lost ALL my money in the crash. He allows patients to pay on time, he is generous to those he's known for a while that are going through hard times (eg.he gave my partner & me big discounts on last visits as we not doing well re $), & in general is simply wonderful. I know a good doctor when I see one, & when I find them I hang on for dear life. He's THAT kind of Doc. Prolotherapy works; it is amazing & miraculous that our connective tissues can grow back stronger & more flexible after a life of accidents & hormonal imbalances, etc. Because of Morgan, I feel whole in a way I haven't felt before, & he has helped my spouse & children & friends. AWESOME! My only plaintive whine re ALL such Docs, is that this NECESSARY form of medicine is too damned pricey. There are so many who need this-why so high? But-he has kept me on my feet; maybe he needs2eat! BUT WE LOVE HIM~NOBODY BETTER, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

One of my worst experiences with a medical "professional" ever.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

Great doctor, very thorough! He thinks of things that others never even consider. He traced my years of painful GI problems to a gluten intolerance. I am gluten and pain free. Now I'm repairing the damage done. Dr. Camp created a treatment plan to help in the healing process.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag