Rate Dr. Christopher J. Tolcher

Dr. Christopher J. Tolcher's Ratings

Dr. Tolcher is patient, very experienced. Does not dismiss your worries or concerns, but addresses them with calm and reassuring demeanor, without making you feel dumb, unlike other doctors. I am very happy that I've found him and highly recommend him. He is, by far, the best doctor there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2010

I absolutely love him. He is caring, personable and knowledgable. I always feel my sons are in very good hand. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

All doctors at the office are good. Dr. Tolcher is outstanding. Everything that a pediatrician should be. Sometimes he runs a little late but when he is attending to your child you have his complete undivided attention. Very patient, kind and caring. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2008

Dr. Tolcher is a very kind, friendly and smart doctor who never orders unnecessry tests and is very kid-friendly. He is our son's favorite doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2006

Dr. Tolcher is a fantastic pediatrician, not to mention and kind and genuine person! All the peds at that office are wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Very warm and kid friendly, outstanding patience and good for boys. Spends time with child and I didn't feel rushed, high knowledge of new technology and advancements.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

He is the BEST doctor. My kids love him. I have recommended him to many friends. They all love him. He makes the kids feel important and gives them the best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2006

This is one of the best rated peds in the Conejo Valley. He's young, personable, knowledgeable and respected by other physicians. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091002].votes_count ]]