Rate Dr. Dana J. Hogan

Dr. Dana J. Hogan's Ratings

We are so thankful for Dr. Hogan and her staff! The Dr. herself is very knowledgeable and answers all the questions an overly inquisitive mother would have with patience and care. I also enjoy the way her practice mixes the best modern medicine and traditional(natural, at home) care. Her staff is also wonderful; friendly, patient, capable and understanding. There was a slight mix-up with our insurance on our first visit and they were very helpful taking care of it, patient while the information was relayed through multiple parties, and understanding when it caused us to be an hour late for our appointment. I would recommend Dr. Hogan and Sunshine to any of our beloved friends and family. Blessed to have her in Watkinsville!

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

She is a caring doctor but she is not a knowledgeable doctor. There are times we have had to come back 2 or 3 times to get the right diagnose. For the most part her staff has customer service skills. I have had no issues with the front office. BUT there are two nurses I don't like at all. They are NOT patient.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

She is hands down the best pediatrician. I don't have anyone else to compare her to, but cannot imagine there being any one better. She is extremely caring, thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to listen to all questions/concerns. If only I could find a family doctor and dentist as wonderful as Dr. Hogan!

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Dr Hogan treats you with the up most respect. If you have a question and she is not in her office she will call you HERSELF! She is very helpful and I love the fact that she doesn't try to put your child on every medicine out there. She tries her best to go all natural. You never feel like she is out to get your money. WONDERFUL Thank God I found such a sweet person to take care of my little one.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2008 | flag

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! the greatest pediatrician EVER. and her staff is just as perfect!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2008 | flag

We love doctor Hogan. My daughter has been going to her for about 6 years and we have never had a problem with her at all. Very understanding and helpful and my daughter loves her. She's just amazing!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2007 | flag

Dr. Hogan is very devoted to her patients and her practice. She takes the time to listen and explain and is great with the kids. She is conservative with prescribing meds and also knowledgeable about some non-allopathic treatments like homeopathy. Her staff is also, for the most part, very good.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2007 | flag