Dr. Yahya Khalid Siddiq

Dr. Yahya Khalid Siddiq

Rate Dr. Yahya Khalid Siddiq

Dr. Yahya Khalid Siddiq's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and helpful, I have been seeing Dr. Siddiq for over 8 years and really like him and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

One of the best doctors I have met. He knows his stuff, and is very professional. Fantastic kind staff

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

RUDE STAFF, OVERCROWDED.. YOU WILL WAIT FOR HOURS JUST TO BE SEEN 10MIN... AND HES RUDE TO.. I CHANGED MY DOCTOR AND WENT TO A PIEDMONT DOCTOR.. LOVE IT THERE

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Siddiq is a great Doctor and very friendly and very helpful. The wait is very long, but it is worth the wait to see him. The PAs are ****s and need to find a different job because they dont know about diabetes.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Siddiq was my doctor 15 years ago. I have moved back to the area and am having a lot of issues with diabetes & thyroid. He is the best there is to treat both conditions. My family has used him for over 30 years.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Siddiq is not very forthcomeing with information at all times, it takes additional questions to get the full picture. Mike Allen is better at giving tne information concerning the visit at the appointment. The nursing staff does very well and are helpful. Medical records is unbeliveably slow as is being seen at the appointment time, some waits have been two hours. late

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

The wait time is very long. Staff is very kind and polite. Dr. Siddiq does not think outside of the box. I came in for labs with some concerning changes in symptoms and asked to briefly speak with him and he turned me away telling me to consult my PCP. After my own research, the new conditions could very likely be explained by the condition he is exploring for me. But he was quick to turn me away. He was not compassionate one bit when I was almost in tears. I've been searching nine months...I need answers and I need a caring doctor. I did not find that here.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

I am hypothyroid Dr siddiq and staff are very knowledgeable and friendly, although wait time is about an hour it is worth the wait! dr siddiq was able to get my thyroid regulated during pregnancy!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

staff is very pleasant. the doctor has a great bedside manor, and is very knowledgeable

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Siddiq gave me a combination of synthetic and Armour (natural) thyroid which is rare for an M.D. because he understood my case in which I do not benefit from synthetic (Synthroid) alone. Dr. Saddiq has been a Godsend to me.

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag