Rate Dr. David A. Rankin

Dr. David A. Rankin's Ratings

THE BUTCHER- Don't waste your time or money. He's a horrible surgeon.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

After the birth of my third child, I felt my body was in dire need of a "tune up". I researched many surgeons and felt very comfortable with Dr. Rankin and his staff. From day one, the whole process seemed easy, and it was. There was a little discomfort but nothing like what I expected. Love you Dr Rankin!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

What a pleasant experience. From my initial consult to my post operative visits, I do not have one bad thing to say. All appointments are on time or early. The staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable. I am so happy with the experience, as well as the results from my surgery, it was exactly what I asked for. I would highly recommend Dr. Rankin and his staff.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Rankin and his entire staff! I went to 12 doctors for consultations and my husband and I agreed that Dr. Rankin was the best choice. We were right! I had liposuction on my upper and lower back, both sides of my breasts, love handles, sacrum, stomach and inner thighs. Also a Brazilian Butt lift. Dr Rankin made sure that we were on the same page with what I wanted and expected. I've never known a doctor to be so accessible. It hasn't even been 3 wks since the procedure and I'm absolutely thrilled with the results so far! On 5/15/13 I'll be getting a breast lift/reduction with a small implant and an abdominal plasty correction. I am completely confident that I will be equally thrilled with the results! There's nothing I could say that would express how happy I am with Dr. Rankin. I will definitely be going to him for all my future procedures!

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

After months of researching doctors and the procedure, I decided to make appointments for several consultations. Dr. Rankin was my first consult. After meeting with him and his staff, I decided not to even bother with my other consults I had set up because I knew he was going to be great. And I was right! I was very comfortable discussing what I wanted done. Dr. Rankin gave me EXACTLY what I asked for and he advised me on certain things I was unsure about (saline or silicone, etc). TIP: If a doctor tells you he thinks you should do something.. listen to the doctor. It's their job and they know what is going to look best. I highly recommend Dr. Rankin and Aqua Plastic Surgery.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift and my surgery went well Dr Rankin knows exactly what he is doing my results are amazing!!! worth every penny!!! I am beyond happy The facility is immaculate the staff is great and his prices are beyond competitive for the value!! I would never go anywhere else for my any future procedures I do and will always recommend friends and family to him Love him lol

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rankin is an outstanding surgeon and an expert in his field. He was very attentive during my consult and made me feel comfortable with moving forward. My results are both amazing and beyond expectation! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring surgeon and staff.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Rankin and the staff at Aqua Plastic Surgery are the best! I'm one month post-op for sub-muscular, silicone breast augmentation and everything has been perfect. I have a beautiful result and got exactly what I asked for. If you are considering breast augmentation, I highly recommend Dr Rankin. He is an artist at what he does and he really strives for perfection.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

I'm glad I chose Dr. Rankin, he make you feel comfortable, the staff is great. The pricing was very reasonable. It was my first time going under and they make you feel relaxed, it was a great experience and great results. K.R.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag