Dr. Janet K. Black

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Janet K. Black has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2777435
19/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Black is great with teens, my two daughters loved her, she really care for her patients and make them feel valuable and encourage them to behave responsible and look for hight standars. She has helped me though the challenges I had to face as a mother.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Janet" to "Janet K."
RID: 1056410
13/12/09 4 1 5 5 She is very knowledgable and sweet. Great with the children and very busy. You have to wait a long time to see her each visit but that is because she is busy listening to ALL of her parents concerns about their children. She will spend as much time as you need answering questions and if she doesn't have an answer she will get it for you.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $3000
RID: 752784
31/12/08 5 5 5 5 I've been going to Janet with my 2 daughters for years. Haven't had to see her in about a year because the girls are now grown. Two years ago one of my girls was staying out of state with family for a couple of months with relatives. IShe was schedule to come home for a visit when she got sick. My daughter was insistent that she was getting better and that she should return for the visit. When I called Dr Black, she staid in close contact with the physician out of state, speaking to the other doc each day over several days. Dr Black said she shouldn't travel and she didn't think she was getting better. The outcome was emergency surgery out of state. Dr Black's persistence saved my daughter's life! I think she may be at a time in her life where she has to lighten her load for family reasons (most of us have been there). But she's still a great doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 491286
22/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. "Janet" has been my daughters physician since she was born and she's now 7. We would see no other and she has never been wrong with diagnosing and treating my daughter. Despite moving to a different town, she is so worth the drive for that piece of mind and quality time with your child's physician. If you're unhappy with Dr. Janet, chances are you'll never be happy with anyone. She is a real live person with has the same issues as all of us do balancing family and career, shame on anyone for faulting her for that. Dr. Janet listens, cares greatly for her little friends and will even call you back at home and give you her home number if need be. This author of the first comment/evaluation written about Dr. Janet is the first time in 7+ years I have ever heard anything negative. Sure, for that reason she is not taking any new patients, that speaks volumes. She second to none!  Respond