You may also like

Rate Dr. Kim Rogers

Dr. Kim Rogers's Ratings

Amazing Secretary, Very helpful and kind, DR Rogers is Amazing doctor, good bedside manners and caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Terrible secretary!! thats all i can say!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Rogers is a great Doctor. I feel confident in her knowledge and ability to treat pregnant women. I feel like baby and I are in great hands and that she genuinely cares. With that being said, her front desk secretary is unbelievably rude. I have had to call in a few times and have dealt with her in person for appts. and her manners are lacking. I understand you are busy but how hard is it to be friendly and professional. I don't expect much but I always walk away from her feeling stunned at how rude she is. You are a front line staff member and represent the office as a whole- work on your attitude!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Had my first visit with Dr. Kim Rogers today. She was very knowledgeable and genuine. Her staff at her office, including the midwife (Stephanie), were all very friendly as well. There’s a lot of horrible doctors out there and I’ve had one to many bad experiences, so even though the wait time was not ideal, Dr. Kim Rogers was worth the wait. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Very nice doctor. Helpful. Had a very good experience and she seemed confident and knowledgeable.
Staff do their job, however, need more training on how to treat pregnant women. You see many pregnant ladies who keep waiting for one if the staff to address them while standing up, it can take 10 minutes standing to have someone finally take a look at the urine cup. There needs to be more regard of women in late stage of pregnancy.
Staff also was very cold and unhelpful when a pregnant lady was having a low sugar incident in the waiting room. She was fainting and when no one came to help her, other patients rushed to help.
Dr. Rogers secretary needs to learn how to be more professional and polite with patients. She has poor phone manners and is very very disrespectful. She would greatly benefit from some training about professionalism and how to behave with pregnant women even when she is having a bad day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

She is great. The best.
From the 1st appointment really took care of me, I had HBP while pregnant, she was amazing.
Always listening to me, answering all calmed, never in a hurry, explained all and in detail, she did my c-section. healing perfect so far. Great bedside manners. I just love her!

He secretary is no really nice, quite cold. sounds bitchy sometimes, but she is efficient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Great Doctor, Friendly and easy to talk to. Made my first difficult pregnancy easier to get through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

i have yet to see an amzing doctor the kim Rogers. 50% treatment is done only by visting her once

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Excellent doctor. After having such a wonderful experience with her when she delivered my first child, she was my OB for my second and was able to assist with the birth of my 2nd child and for follow up care. She is very kind and even visited me in the hospital after the delivery of my 2nd...very caring and compassionate person. Yes, her wait times are long but I would rather wait for her than go to another OBGYN. Thank you for your excellent patient centred care Dr. Rogers!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2543210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I don't know if there can be a better doctor. We were lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2481915].votes_count ]]