Dr. Kim Rogers

Rate Dr. Kim Rogers

Dr. Kim Rogers's Ratings

I don't know if there can be a better doctor. We were lucky to have her.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. K Rogers is extremely knowledgeable and a genuine person. During several meetings with her, she has reassured me of any questions or concerns we had and was always pleasant to speak with. Dr Rogers is just simply amazing!! If we are lucky to do this all over again, I will have no other but Dr Rogers by our side! Jyotsna/Ash

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Rogers is absolutely amazing, Great personality and her staff is great, never had to wait long. Highly recommend her :)

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rogers is an amazing doctor! I was so lucky to be referred to her for my first pregnancy. she was very kind, patient, and very knowledgable. I was very nervous about being pregnant and she really helped make the experience easier for me. Her reception staff and nurse were fantastic! Overall, I think anyone who is able to see Dr. Rogers is very lucky!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

This doctor is knowledgeable but not punctual at all. My appt was at 1pm I was in there waiting for two and a half hours only to find out that there were 6 other ladies waiting for there 1pm appt . The staff is made to book five people for the same time slot?!? Why are these doctors getting so greedy. They should refuse new patients if they cannot handle them . We respect their time by arriving on time. The least they can do is respect our time. I do not mind waiting a few minutes but to wait 3 hrs for a 5 min appt is unacceptable! I will not be going to her for the next pregnancy.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

I lover Dr. Rogers. I was recommended by my family docter. She is just an amazing human being and very good at what she does. She is going to be my OB until I am alive.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

She is one of the best doctors I have seen in Canada, very personable. Her staff is very organized get the basic diagnosis done before she attends patients. Very caring and willing to clarify all the questions. Strongly recommend anyone who is looking for good OB. Please note that there's a parking fee for this location and we had to pay at least $5 per each visit but I strongly feel this it is worth it.PS: The comments above were helpful in choosing our OB so I thought I pay it forward.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rogers. I've been with her throughout three pregnancies and she's performed three c-sections. The receptionists are all very pleasant as well. Highly recommended!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Last year I was refereed to Dr.Rogers. After an examination I was scheduled for surgery in a couple weeks. Being 19 weeks pregnant and going for your first surgery can be scary. However Dr.Rogers was very reassuring and knowledgeable. On the day of the surgery I knew what to expect and everything went smoothly. Except due to a car accident Dr.Rogers was unable to wait for the anesthesia to wear off before going to prep for her next surgery. The following morning she came and apologized. She is a exceptional Doctor and person.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

Nice office but looks are not everything my wife will not go back to this clinic for our next baby. Very long wait times to see this doctor. Poor hours. We plan to see Dr. Kristy Prouse next time

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag