Rate Dr. Gary J. Bowers

Dr. Gary J. Bowers's Ratings

I met dr. Bowers 15 years ago when at the age of 40 was diagnosed with breast cancer ! Dr bowers was not only my doctor but a FREIND ! He has helped me for many years to deal with my situation, he always had time to listen and that's a FREIND . I will miss him sooo much a great man. He deserves all good things coming his way! To you Dr. Bowers always know I am greatfull and thankfull for the life you have given me, I saw my twin daughters get married and got to see all my grandchildren be born and now living a full life . GOD BLESS YOU !! My best wishes to you and your family! If you ever come out of retirement please let it be known! Rosette R.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

This month Dr. BOWERS announced his retirement. I found him to be a most compatient and caring doctor. We his patients will surely miss him.....Thank You for your many years of service. Sincerely, Lenora Stahl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Compassionate,professional and knowledgeable. He inspires trust and answers all questions. He does not rush you through the office visits. He is a gentle surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Brilliant surgeon with a great personality and unsurpassable bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

The first time my son had surgery was to confirm hodghins lymphoma by taking out a lymp node. He was up front and told him everything to expect.The second time was in his groin area because of suspected return of his cancer. Each time he took the time to explain exactly what each test came back as. His professionalism and that of his staff left us with an easy feeling of trust and confidence. We will always request Dr Bowers for all our general surgery and recommend him to our friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2008

He is the best surgeon you can ask for. He makes you feel as if you were the only patient he has. He takes his time and makes sure to explain everything in detail. He specilizes in Breast Cancer Surgeries. I had a Bilateral Mysectomies at the age of 33 and let me tell you when other Dr. were afraid to touch me because I was so young and they would look at me with sympathy he did not. He gave me the confidence it took for me to get through that difficult time. He was very aggressive in the surgery he recommended and I owe my life to him right now. I am a 3 year survivor and feel wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2008

Great doctor and surgeon - a definite professional angel. Sometimes the office wait can be a while, but totally worth it. Takes as much time with each patient as necessary. Specializes in breast cancer surgery - a blessing to Jacksonville.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I can't say enough good about Dr. Gary Bowers. I've been in the medical industry myself for over 30 years, and have to say, he's the BEST physician I've ever been to. He specializes in breast cancer surgery, and actually helped save my life several years ago by operating on me when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He's caring, gentle-spirited, professional and very knowledgeable. My husband is also his patient, and he felt the same way. I would never, ever consider having surgery performed by anyone other than Dr. Gary Bowers. These days, it's difficult to find someone as caring and knowledgeable. He's got it all. Thank God for Dr. Bowers!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956367].votes_count ]]