Rate Dr. Yakov Gertsberg

Dr. Yakov Gertsberg's Ratings

Dr. Gertsberg is the best dentist I've ever had! He's really friendly and hilarious too. He's the definition of a true professional and I recommend him to all my friends. I have never had to wait for an appointment for more than 5 minutes and I never have any complaints. I wish more doctors would be as caring and patient as him.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Gertsberg! He's truly a gem in the dental field. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and skilled. I always recommend him to all of my friends. There was absolutely no wait any of the times I've visted and my children are always seated right away. The most important thing is that he always provides me with all my options and explains every procedure in detail so I know exactly what will happen. He's fantastic. A++

Submitted April 11, 2010 | flag

Very professional, intelligent doctor with good hands. Always has right solution how to solve a problem. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

Submitted June 27, 2009 | flag

great doc!! really nice and hilarious guy. russian accent but explains everything perfectly. long waiting time like the other person said but there are magazines to read. makes the appt. as painless as possible. the best

Submitted Nov. 17, 2007 | flag

Dr. Gertsberg is a great dentist! Unfortunately, he doesn't specialize but he's great with childen and also very nice and understanding (my kids don't freak out about going to the dentist anymore because of him). Great sense of humor and gets the job done. He is very careful and trust me, that is important when you're getting 3 root canals. Explained everything to me step by step. Highly recommended.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2007 | flag