Rate Dr. Eric R. Berg

Dr. Eric R. Berg's Ratings

Lied from the beginning. Stated that visits were covered by my insurance and they were not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Berg has helped to relieve pain in my hip. When I first visited the office I was bent over and could not walk with ease. Since my accupress treatment the pain has greatly diminished and walking is alot better. I have begun losing weight by drinking the kale shakes and changing what I eat. I highly recommend Dr. Berg to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Even though Dr Berg might seem nice from what I gathered you'll only get to meet him in the beginning of the program and be left to deal with his rude and unprofessional staff for all of your other visits. He has phone people with nice speaking voices who make the apponitment and explain the program but you'll never see them in the office. The wait to be seen is long in what seems like a dated reception area and he's not even a general practioner, he's a chiropractor. He wants the programm fee upfront which is well over $1000 and won't take insurance. I found his book useful but not the program for weight loss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

I started the program in july, I have failed some weeks but when I follow the program I can lose 2 pounds a week, I can sleep better, I have feel better. For sure I will keep this education after I finish and I plan to use it to be healthy for a future baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

I have been to only three appointments, first with Dr. Berg, then with his wonderful, very knowledgeable, thorough and caring Assistant, fondly called Dr. E. Since I put myself under the care of this practice, I sleep better, (after years of almost no sleeping through the night ever). I am losing weight and inches. My skin is now radiant and glowing from the nutrition facts I have been taught. I no longer have pain in my body after having neck and back pain for years. I am full of energy and feel young again. I use to moan and groan just to rise from a chair because I had absolutely no energy. Even deadly energy drinks did not help me. I totally believe in this Doctor and his staff and without a doubt my health has greatly improved since I began. I had horrible reflux for over a year. It is gone!!!! My spirit is lifted because my health is being restored and I am going to gain my healthy body back because of Dr. Berg's staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

I completed the health and wellness program with Dr. Berg and his staff. It was a life changing experience. Dr Berg was very personal and his staff was knowledgeable and helpful. The support from the staff was tremendous. I still go to his office for treatments and my treatment times are usually punctual. I was very ill when I started the wellness program. My blood sugars, blood pressure, cholesterol and weight was out of control. I followed the program as instructed and after 3 months, the quality of my life was greatly improved. My body got real healthy from the inside out and I am healthier now than the last 15 years. Whenever I have questions I call or visit the office and the support staff always answer my questions or get back to me. The staff meets my expectations. I thank all the staff at Dr Bergs office for being there for me when I need it the most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have been to 8 of my 12 visits and have become so frustrated with this joke of a program that I am not sure that I will ever return. I had several visits where I was not seen until 1 hour after my appointment time with not as much as an " I apologize" from the front desk staff. When I spoke with the office manager, who is just as incompetent as the rest, she only offered a $35 gift card that can only be used to purchase their products. How does that compensate me for lost time and horrivble customer service? It doesn't! I express my frustration to the practioners and they seem to be shocked as if I am the only person who has not had success. I have yet to get all of what was promised in my contract--no exercise recovery information and from the supposed testing my body is working worst that when I started. I can't believe I paid for this crap!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Me and my husband did go to Dr. Berg after he came several times to our church to deliver his seminars. Generally speaking Dr. Berg has a good knowledge of the matter BUT you only see him for the first visit and then you are left in the hands of incompetent,unprofessional,ignorant assistants. One of them in particular is very rude and not available to answer questions,another one is not capable to provide effective answers for a vegetarian or vegan diet and to have an answer you should wait until they don't get an answer from Dr. Berg. The front-line employees are ALL rude, incompetent, distracted and above all they don't have healthy body. They are all obese and they run the test and provide information, non sense! A wellness center with all incompetent and obese workers. Dr. Berg only cares for your many not for your health! We reported to Dr.Berg the rudeness and inefficiencies of his staff and nothing changed.We stopped going,we still had two sessions left, such a waste if money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Rude/aloof/gossipy staff routinely ignore/brush off patients, E-mails and voicemails went unanswered for weeks with no apology, appointments always start late, never told in advance what appointments consisted of, "testing" is available online (http://awscenter.com/home.html) for a fraction of what they charged me ($1,300+), massage chairs hurt (I mentioned it, but my settings weren't changed). After 6 weeks of "treatment" and following my program, I lost 3 lbs. of water weight, but was otherwise essentially unchanged. In addition to the program cost, I paid $30 for a month's supply of Kale Shake mix and about $30 for Dr. Berg's Gallbladder Support, Ovary Support, and Zypan (dried sheep and cow spleen, anyone?) supplements. I feel duped for spending nearly $1400 for a book, three supplements, chocolate kale powder, and having midsection and back acupressure so hard that I winced every week. It's a pseudo-science pyramid scheme with client referrals. Then, they get duped, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956707].votes_count ]]