Rate Dr. Robert M. Wald

Dr. Robert M. Wald's Ratings

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Wald and his staff. My appointments have always run on time. I was able to meet with Dr Wald at my first consultation appointment and he spent a significant amount of time answering questions my husband and I had about my procedure. He was very warm, friendly and professional. I felt that the price for my procedure was very reasonable and there was an option to finance the procedure if I had wanted to. The day of the procedure was great, I had very clear instructions on what I needed to do to prepare for the procedure and already had my pain med prescription filled. I am so happy with the results of my surgery and am amazed at my quick recovery. Dr Wald has so much experience in his field and it shows. I had surgery 2 months ago and have had several follow up visits with both Dr Wald and his nurse. The whole office seems genuinely concerned that their patients are well and happy with their procedures. I have recommended Dr Wald to several friends.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wald just performed several procedures on me and I couldn't be happier. This is the third time I have had the pleasure of using Dr. Wald over the last 15 years and I wouldn't go to any other plastic surgeon. This time, he removed old breast implants, put in by another doctor 26 years ago and replaced them with new soft ones. He also did a neck lift and tightened the area under my chin. Dr. Wald made me feel more comfortable than any doctor I've ever seen. His staff, too, is exceptional, especially the after-care nurses he uses for the first night(s) recovery. Following the surgery, I couldn't believe how fast I was up and about and in no pain. I could immediately see the great improvement to my neck and chin and, because of Dr. Wald's expert skills and meticulous surgical care, there was virtually no bruising. My breasts feel soft and natural and my overall appearance looks refreshed. I would highly recommend Dr. Wald to anyone who wants the highest quality doctor in this field.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

The best plastic surgery results I have ever seen - on myself and all of my friends. The outcome was very natural, beautiful and precise. Enhanced perfection while maintaining my normal appearance. In other words, I looked like ME only so much better! He is fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

I cannot say enough about the talent and abilities of Dr. Wald! He is a genius and you could NOT find a better cosmetic surgeon if you searched the country! I first found Dr. Wald in 1995 due to breast cancer and he did a wonderful job with my reconstruction. Over the years he has performed several different surgeries for me, friends and family: tummy tucks, nose jobs, lipo, forehead lifts, full face lifts and many other procedures! And each and every time the results were fantastic!! If you are looking for an EXCELLENT plastic surgeon with a great bedside manner - than look no further, call Dr. Wald!! You will love his staff as well, they are great too!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

I am so happy to share my personal experience with The Aesthetic Institute. I am so grateful to Dr. Robert M. Wald for what he has done for me. Dr. Wald is a truly gifted and talented plastic surgeon and so very kind and caring. Recently, I had Rhinoplasty. From the consultation to the day of surgery, to now, (not quite 2 months later), it has been such an exciting experience for me. This was a long time dream realized. I only wish I would have decided to do this years ago. I was amazed at how quick my recovery was, and even more amazing are the results that I see every day. To me, it is nothing less than miraculous, the way he has transformed my nose so beautifully. Dr. Wald is also responsible for the breast augmentation I had a little over 12 yrs ago. I am still thrilled to this day at the beautiful and natural results he gave me. I absolutely feel I have a new future ahead of me. Thank you, Dr. Wald and thank you to your wonderful and equally kind nurses and anesthesiologist.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wald has been my surgeon for 25 years. He is a remarkable doctor. He has used his excellent skills on me many times over the years. I trust him and his staff completely with all my needs. I recently tried the New Laser Orchid Peel June 28, 2012. Loved it! I am so pleased with the results. The skin on my face looks healthy and fresh. Less wrinkles, lighter dark spots, and tightning of the skin. I would say the improvement is about 45%. The procedure can be repeated every six to eight weeks. I am going again August 23rd. Thank you Dr. Wald. You are amazing! Thank you to the office staff for all your help. It is a pleasure to know all of you.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wald and his staff were referred to me. While this was not my first cosmetic procedure, I was looking forward to consulting with a new physician for comparison. I immediately liked Dr. Wald for his professionalism, attention to detail and the fact he didn't have one foot out the door while talking to me. His staff is wonderful and it is very rare where you can stand around and chat in the doorway with anyone in a doctor's office. They make you feel good. It is a very clean friendly atmosphere.

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

I used Dr Wald for liposuction and his New Sciton Skin Resurfacing-Full Face Laser. I couldn't be happier with my results. Minimal downtime and fantastic results. My experience from the consult to the procedures was well worth my money. All his surgeries are done in is fully equiped Medicare/ AAAASF Credentialed facility; loved the staff. Dr Wald is well educated and has many Top Doc, Best Doc, Super Doc, Orange Coast Magazine, St Jude Medical Center Awards. He also devotes his time to train at Harbor UCLA. His staff is extremely helpful and knowledgable. I highly recommend Dr Wald; wonderful doctor and great surgeon and for me GREAT RESULTS.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

This was my first experience with a plastic surgeon. Dr. Wald and his super friendly staff answered all my questions. I had a breast lift with augmentation and a tummy tuck. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. The very best money I ever spent!! I highly reccomend having an evaluation with Dr. Wald. I look at least 40, I'm actually 54. I look like me, just refreshed. In Orange County that is a difficult thing to find.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

I used Dr. Wald for liposuction and can't speak highly enough of his skill, knowledge and caring manner. He and his staff were extremely professional and took the time to explain everything I needed to know. Dr. Wald has years and years of experience and it was obvious to me why he is so successful as a plastic surgeon. He made excellent suggestions which proved to add to my satisfaction with his work. I further realized the artistic talent of Dr. Wald when, he performed a facelift on my 80 yr. old mother. She had minimal pain afterwards, was meticulously cared for post-op and looked fantastic upon full recovery. She, too, sings Dr. Wald's praises, especially since she wanted a more natural look and that is exactly what she got. I highly recommend Dr. Wald to anyone considering any of the procedures he performs.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag