Rate Dr. Aradhana Rajkumar

Dr. Aradhana Rajkumar's Ratings

Dr. Rajkumar was referred to me by my allergy specialist. Like most of the new moms, I was very concerned about the new born. I am one among those who didn’t have any mother advice or woman help at the time of birth of my son. I still remember that Dr. Rajkumar visited me thrice when I was in the hospital and always always always (love to mention it) provided the right comfort that I need like a mother / sister. I can never forget the confidence that she has given me when I was going through baby blue period. She makes it a point to follow up on her patients when they have critical issues which is what I like about her. I would always recommend her to any one and I hope this review helps all new moms to be…go get her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

She is fantastic doctor, great person, professional, and treat people with utmost respect. These are just few of qualities apart from her medical experience. She treats kids like her own kid. She is pediatrics for my son and I would highly recommend her to anybody as pediatrics for their kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

She is very caring doctor.She helped me and my new born to go through the toughest situations. She attended my baby immediately in emergency. I felt so comfortable with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Dr. Rajkumar is excellent doctor, she is patient enough to answer all the questions we ask, knowledgeable. She will definitely call back if we call at any time due to some health urgency. Once she helped a lot and spoke/wrote letters to school nurse when my child threw up many times at school due to some inconvenience and the nurse at school behaved rude. The nurse was not ready to listen about the heath visits/diagnosis we had with doctor. Doctor spoke/wrote to the school nurse and sorted out the issue. I always recommend her to my friends and any one, as she is nice, friendly, available at any time when you call her for any health related urgencies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Very friendly and knowledgeable. In spite of her being very busy she does not rush through the appointment time. Gives valuable advice. The only negative is long waiting time especially if the appointment is on Sat. Would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

She is knowledgeable and has answers for allmost every question we ask.She is so flexible in accomodating Appointments.she cured my son in two weeks where he was suffered with caugh and seasonal flu from quite a long time and was not possible with other doctors we visted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Amazing doctor. She is simply the best. She will answer all your queries and concerns 24/7.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

VERY knowledgeable. Very friendly and affectionate to her patients. Voluntarily offers tips and advice without being asked for it ( unike previous pediatrician). Seems to truly care about my son and to me she is like a backup mom. I really do recommend this pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Rajkumar is truly one of the best doctors that have seen so far. Being the mother of a new born, having a doctor like her who is available all the time no matter what the time is and answers no matter how stupid a question may sound, has been a blessing. I will recommend her to all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr Rajkumar has been an excellent docter, in all the instances that I have been here for the last three years, for both my kids. I believe, docter profession is actually 50% caring, 30% ability to apply common sense and take decisions and only 20% is actually the knowledge. She possesses the above three perfectly. I have the peace of mind, as I know I can call her at any time of the day (She forwards her clinic number to her cell, after hours) and rest assured that I will get a call back. Another important factor is the positive attitude that does not scare the parents of the kids. Very accomodating to take evenings or holiday appointments without charging for Urgent Care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957061].votes_count ]]