Dr. Stephanie A. Badalamenti

Dr. Stephanie A. Badalamenti

Rate Dr. Stephanie A. Badalamenti

Dr. Stephanie A. Badalamenti's Ratings

Dr. showed little compassion. When there was a problem with her staff on billing issues, she nor her staff had the courtesy to follow through. Horrendous patient service and incompetent staff. Would never recommend this facility. They are more concerned with making money as opposed to establishing a good relationship for a new customer. Very poor first impression.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Stephanie took my daughter with the worst eczema and fixed her. We were trying so many different ways to fix out 6 month. When Stephanie saw her she said " I am going to fix this kid" We loved the confidence and even more the results. A true hero to our family.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Very professional and caring. The first dermatologist did not take care of my problem. She made a correct diagnosis the first time and answered all of my questions. She puts her patient's needs first and takes the time to listen.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

Unprofessional and rude. She rushed through the visit and was not very thorough.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr.Silos is amazing! I have been seeing her for over 10 years. She goes above and beyond for her patients. My entire family sees her and we love her!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Silos is outstanding. She not only excells in her medical field, but she is compassionate and caring. Her staff is helpful and friendly.Going to her office is what a medical experience should be. Could not give her and her staff enough praise! Michelle G.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

This doc is good, but not amazing. Had a full body check and she missed a few things that I forgot to point out to her and only on subsequent visits, were they dealt with. I feel they should have been caught if she was a little more thorough. So while she does address things you bring to her attention, I felt like if I hadnt, she would miss it. So perhaps for specific things, she's great... but for full body scans, she can improve. Overall, though, a good doc. Also, had something removed, and I keep having to go back to get more of it removed. Somewhat annoying that it wasn't done the first time.

Submitted March 21, 2010 | flag

My family and I LOVE Dr. Silos. Sh is the best - saved my son who was in extreme pain and saved my daughter from unnecessary surgery. She is the BEST!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

LOVE DR SILOS. i had horrible acne problems before i went to her. after a few treatments that were slightly effective, i was put on an intensive medication. now, i am acne free. her staff knows me by name. very polite and punctual.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2009 | flag

Very professional and courteous. Made me feel very relaxed. Great bed side manner. My wife feels she is the best Dermatologist in the area.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag