Dr. Stephanie A. Badalamenti

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Stephanie A. Badalamenti has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5499627

29/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2  Respond
RID: 5311773

27/03/14 1 2 1 4 Dr. showed little compassion. When there was a problem with her staff on billing issues, she nor her staff had the courtesy to follow through. Horrendous patient service and incompetent staff. Would never recommend this facility. They are more concerned with making money as opposed to establishing a good relationship for a new customer. Very poor first impression.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stephanie" to "Stephanie A."

07/06/13 SYSTEM: Last Name changed from "Silos Badalamenti" to "Badalamenti"
RID: 1694241
23/01/12 5 5 5 5 Stephanie took my daughter with the worst eczema and fixed her. We were trying so many different ways to fix out 6 month. When Stephanie saw her she said " I am going to fix this kid" We loved the confidence and even more the results. A true hero to our family.  Respond
RID: 1670191
27/12/11 4 5 5 5 Very professional and caring. The first dermatologist did not take care of my problem. She made a correct diagnosis the first time and answered all of my questions. She puts her patient's needs first and takes the time to listen.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 1556114
07/10/11 3 5 2 3 Unprofessional and rude. She rushed through the visit and was not very thorough.  Respond
RID: 1503345
03/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Silos is amazing! I have been seeing her for over 10 years. She goes above and beyond for her patients. My entire family sees her and we love her!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1407914
05/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Silos is outstanding. She not only excells in her medical field, but she is compassionate and caring. Her staff is helpful and friendly.Going to her office is what a medical experience should be. Could not give her and her staff enough praise! Michelle G.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1132710
21/03/10 4 4 3 4 This doc is good, but not amazing. Had a full body check and she missed a few things that I forgot to point out to her and only on subsequent visits, were they dealt with. I feel they should have been caught if she was a little more thorough. So while she does address things you bring to her attention, I felt like if I hadnt, she would miss it. So perhaps for specific things, she's great... but for full body scans, she can improve. Overall, though, a good doc. Also, had something removed, and I keep having to go back to get more of it removed. Somewhat annoying that it wasn't done the first time.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 959771
11/08/09 5 5 5 5 My family and I LOVE Dr. Silos. Sh is the best - saved my son who was in extreme pain and saved my daughter from unnecessary surgery. She is the BEST!
RID: 777929
31/01/09 5 5 5 5 LOVE DR SILOS. i had horrible acne problems before i went to her. after a few treatments that were slightly effective, i was put on an intensive medication. now, i am acne free. her staff knows me by name. very polite and punctual.
RID: 777285
30/01/09 5 5 5 5 Very professional and courteous. Made me feel very relaxed. Great bed side manner. My wife feels she is the best Dermatologist in the area.
RID: 772249
24/01/09 3 2 3 2 She was very nice when i went to see her but she had no manners at all. She seemed almost too layed back and not professional, she was also very rude to her staff while i was there, i actually thought the staff was very pleasant and helpful.
RID: 761423
11/01/09 5 3 5 5 she is very busy, but does excellent work! I am in the health care field and she is tops
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 741713
11/12/08 3 4 3 4 Although knowledable in her field, she was very hurried and rushed us through our appointment. She also failed to help us with one of the two resons that we brought our child in to see her, and when I called later to ask a question about it, we were told that we would have to come in for anotther appointment. However, she takes no insurance, so we would have had t pay over $100 again for what should have been addressed the first time. The cream that she prescribed for the first condition did help though.  Respond
RID: 627169
30/06/08 5 5 5 5 She is excellent. She takes to make sure she understands and does an excellent skin check. She is very serious about her profession and I always feel that I am getting the best medical advice available.
RID: 425821
08/10/07 4 2 1 1 No bedside manner, does not explain conditions, not willing to admit when she can't help you any further.  Respond