Rate Dr. Ibtissam Tadros

Dr. Ibtissam Tadros's Ratings

I visit her at least once a year. She is quite pleasant and listens very well. Her staff are friendly, but I can see how some patients may find them rude. My only issue with her is that the walls in the exam rooms are paper-thin and anyone in the waiting room can hear the conversations...! What's up with that ??? Where's the patient/Doctor confidentiality ???

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Went there once, she was great. would go again however would like more feedback

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tadros is OK for a family physician. However, she only seems to concentrate on one thing at a time. I do find her quick to prescribe meds but she knows me and that I know my body. Both time I asked for U/S they found something wrong and I had to ASK for u/s. I'd be careful if it were something serious but for general physical she's OK

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Very nice doctor. I and my family have been seeing her for the last 8 years.

Submitted May 26, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Tadros since several years. What I can say about her is, that she is a very open minded doctor and listens to what patient asks and inquires. Family physicians have to deal with plethora of maladies, and they may not always have an immediate answer. We live in an Internet era, and people can learn a lot themselves about their medical conditions/ treatments. However Dr. Tadros, whan approached by 'self-educated' patient, does not show any massive ego, that majority of doctors have. She will listen and work with you in order to provide the best solution. Also: she knows and is not affraid to make injections (not very common among 'Canadian' educated GP doctors. I recommend her.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Not very knowledgeable, she likes to smile but that's about it. She has a medical technologist who poked me 5X because she can't find my vein, when I've never had a problem like that before. I took my child there for his mandatory vaccine, the doctor was not very gently with her and let her bleed while she ran around looking for a band aid. Don't even get me started with her receptionists who are not only rude but are very disrespectful towards the clients.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

really good helps with all problems and knows how to deal with them

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

I've been going to this doctor for years, and i think its about time i'll stop. Her receptionists are extremely rude, and will not get back to you on time about blood tests or anything. You will literally be left stranded, and unless you contact them, they will not tell you anything. The doctor herself, in my experience firstly, does not take her patients seriously. Next, she never seems prepared nor remembers anything she has given you. Also, she won't address your problem at all, she keeps postponing any form of diagnosis, will write you blood tests and won't solve the issue at hand unless its really simple. Also worst thing about this doctor is she doesn't give you a solution, she'll just put you on meds or injections and wont ever tell you in detail why you have a condition.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

doctor has a smiling face. She is punctual ,helpful,listening to patients & easy to understand .Manages the office without good support staff.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

This doctor is the best. This doctor is very knowledgeable. I recommend her for everybody.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag