Dr. William F. Dick

Rate Dr. William F. Dick

Dr. William F. Dick's Ratings

I can't imagine a more highly stressful job than the one Dr. Dick has and yet he performs it with equanimity and humour. I saw him in the middle of the night for a self-diagnosed possible detached retina and he was very kind to me. He sent me to another excellent professional the next morning. Thank you, Dr. Dick, for what could have been a traumatic experience and was, instead, an opportunity to be impressed by wonderful health care in BC.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Dick saw me for a cardiac problem this past December. He was very kind and very thorough. He put me at ease and explained everything. He also arranged follow up for further testing and made sure I understood the nature of my problem. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Dick was a pleasant, funny super helpful, knowledgeable Dr. He answered my questions was informative and transparent. Discussed options and eased my fears. He know his stuff. He treated a breast infection quickly and efficiently.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr William Dick is one of the most dynamic, talented, energetic, passionate and multi-gifted physicians in Emergency Services today. He is also extremely down to earth and takes a kind but no nonsense approach to patient care. One of our best.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

Great attitude. Very kind and helpful. Explained things very well, wasn't rushed; listened to me and put myself and my family at ease.

Submitted March 12, 2011 | flag

He has the worst bed side manner I have ever witnessed. Should be a radiologist and not allowed contact with humans.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag

very knowledgeable but bedside manner can be very intimidating. excellent in trauma situations

Submitted Jan. 17, 2010 | flag

Very nice man. Puts issues into prospective. Caring but blunt.

Submitted April 13, 2009 | flag