Dr. David Richmond

Dr. David Richmond

Rate Dr. David Richmond

Dr. David Richmond's Ratings

He is just great with such knowledge and passion in what he does. Everytime i had a question he always gave me a straight forward answer for me to understand. He is very easy to talk to and i feel comfortable around him. Its hard to get a appointment with him but you can always call and leave a message for him with the girls at the front and he always calls you back. He is the best that ive seen and i am going to continue seeing him until i see better. :)

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Amazing professional care. Found help and healing of an unknown diagnosis, that I could not get with Medical Doctors

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Richmond was nothing short of amazing. After almost a decade fighting to get out of a wheelchair, very few things were working and I only had a couple medical professionals with any faith in my body healing. With a horrid fear of needles I somehow managed to handle the IMS treatments but after a few I was feeling improvement in flexibility beyond anything the past decade had done. Two years later I hung my cane up for the last time and I attribute much of this success to the lack of back pain caused by muscle stress.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Richmond is very professional and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain what is happening in a person's body and then to describe a plan to work towards good health.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

I am so impressed with Dr. Richmond. He has helped me with getting, staying and keeping healthy. He does a great job of IMS and if I have any questions, he always has the time to answer them thoroughly. He is kind, friendly and very personable. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Richmond is amazing. He listens and is very knowledgable. He doesn't push his own agenda on you but always makes you feel important and that you are in control of your health. I have recommended him to all my friends and family!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Richmond is a very caring and thorough Dr. He spent time with me to identify the root of my symptoms instead of just trying to mask the symptoms. He took my lifestyle into account when giving me a treatment plan and gave me something that was easy to follow but very effective. I feel great now.

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Richmond helped us as a family on various levels. One story I'd like to share is about my step daughter. She was plagued with chronic bladder infections since a baby and was on continuous antibiotics (which I knew were not good for her). We met Dr. Richmond through a friend and through a process of eliminating foods we determined what it was that was causing irritation to her bladder. To this day she has not gotten another bladder infection and if she ever was to get a hint of it, we are prepared with homeopathic remedies. I think it's been over 3 years that she's been better and not hurting. Thank you Dr. Richmond!!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Richmond has you in the driver's seat and looks at your whole body not just each thing wrong with you. Absolutely the best. Have been able to progress and get off so many meds.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2008 | flag

Dr.Richmond has been extremely helpful with the use of IMS in removing muscle knots I have had in my back for in excess of 8 years. 3 to 4 treatments was all that was required to see and (more importantly) feel a substaintial improvement. In the past other treatments such as massage had helped greatly to control it, however, this has started the removal of it entirely. I would highly recommend IMS and Dr. Richmond to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2007 | flag