Rate Dr. Brent I. Chabus

Dr. Brent I. Chabus's Ratings

I have never seen Dr. Chabus but just an FYI that as of January 2013 he is no longer accepting patients with insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr. Chabus deserves all the postive reviews he has received online. When I first met with him he spent a lot of time with me asking me many questions. He also insisted on talking with my therapist and previous psychiatrist before coming up with a diagnosis and treatment. At the time I didn't understand why this was necessary. He ultimately changed my diagnosis to bipolar disorder. This was after several decades of being treated for major depression by several different psychiatrists. His diagnosis proved correct. He ultimately put me on the right combination of medications. For the first time in my life on feel normal. Thank you so much Dr. Chabus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Spent the time to get to know me then came up with a very effective treatment plan to treat my mood disorder. What I like best about him is that he goes the extra mile. He really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2009

Friendly. Spends more time with me than any of my previous psychiatrists. Knows his medications. Very prompt in returning my phone calls. I feel he really cares about my well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Expensive but worth it. Nice guy. listens to me. very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Has a great knowledge of psychiatry and the use of pharmaceuticals. He helped me when many other highly regarded psychiatrists misdiagnosed and mistreated me. He has a warm and very caring manner. One of the best!! I Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958091].votes_count ]]