Rate Dr. J. Gregory Sabol

Dr. J. Gregory Sabol's Ratings

Coming from a teen point if view, the operation went great. I went t get 4 wisdom teeth removed, 2 erupted and 2 partially impacted. I chose nitrous oxide with local anesthesia, and it went well. Doctor Sabol did an amazing job reassuring my fears and nervousness throughout the whole procedure. Doctor Sabol was extremely kind, considerate, and nice during my procedure. He did a great job, his staff did a great job, and the whole surgery was great. I would highly recommend nitrous oxide, which greatly reduced my anxiety and worries. I also used the ipod distraction method, which helped ease my mind as well. The surgery went well and I felt no pain whatsoever. Maybe a little pressure here and there, but absolutely no pain. Great job Doctor Sabol!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

From a teen perspective, I was very nervous about my wisdom tooth extraction. I went in to get all 4 removed, two erupted and two partially-impacted. Doctor Sabol did a great job explaining and addressing my wisdom tooth concerns.
On the day of my appointment, I chose to use local anesthesia with nitrous oxide. The nitrous oxide greatly calmed my nerves and made me extremely relaxed. When Doctor Sabol went to inject me with local anesthesia, I did not feel any pain whatsoever. Other than a few mild pinches from the shots, the local anesthesia did not hurt one bit.
During the procedure, I remember sort-of dozing off and feeling extremely relaxed. I did not care what Doctor Sabol did and I felt absolutely no pain. I also followed the iPod distraction method to calm my nerves. Doctor Sabol was very patient, kind, and considerate of with the entire procedure. He constantly reassured me through the process and was always checking to see how I was doing.
I regret being so worried prior to the operation. Doctor Sabol was great, the staff was great, and the whole procedure was great. Nitrous oxide was also highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I was terrified about my wisdom tooth extraction, all 4 and they were fully rooted. The staff made me feel so welcome and comfortable and were very understanding and patient with me. Dr. Sabol was my surgeon and was incredibly thorough during my consultation explaining EVERYTHING even the pointless questions I had. He showed me my nerves traveling on my xrays, and was able to be more confident in telling me what to expect and how my surgery would go. Then day of surgery I felt comfortable and safe and he did a wonderful job. Thankfully I was one of those cases that can say their wisdom tooth extraction wasn't a total hell on earth. Just a slightly uncomfortable weekend. Barely any pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr Sabol did a fantastic job with my anxiety prone son both during the consult and on the day of surgery. He thoroughly explained the procedure while not upsetting my son. I felt completely at ease at all times. He and his staff obviously care about their patients and take great pride in doing wonderful work. Even though the procedure was done on a Friday, I was given contact numbers to call over the weekend if I had any questions or concerns and was encouraged to call. I would recommend him without reservations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

I just had all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Sabol and I am doing very well. The staff was very professional and the facilities are nice. Most importantly though is that I am doing well and he did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

Dr Sabol was very knowledgeable and reassuring. Very gentle during the procedure. Staff was wonderful w/ explanation of billing question & follow-up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I had a fantastic experience for having to get your teeth out. The staff was friendly. Dr. Sabol was very knowledgable and explained the entire wisdom tooth extraction procedure to me. After the surgery the staff called to check up on me. Great office & I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

Went for a jaw bone infection. Assistant told me I had to have tooth pulled and pressured me to schedule apt before even seeing the doctor. Told by assistantant that she would not trust a dentist to pull a tooth with a root canal. Doctor took no xrays, or anything..told me my insurance companies "view is remove the tooth/teeth and the bone infection goes away". When leaving wanted copies of xray I brought from my dentist. When I refused - I was told it was required for insurance billing - I explained that I have a right to deny them copies of an xray they did not take and since it was not taken there it would have no bearing on thier payment from my insurance. Whole appointment was VERY uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Sabol is a very good surgeon. He answered all my questions and went over all the possible complications. From the first meeting I felt comfortable and I knew he'd do a great job. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958301].votes_count ]]