Rate Dr. ROSEMICHELE Sorvino

Dr. ROSEMICHELE Sorvino's Ratings

Dr. Sorvino and her staff are spectacular!! You are in great hands in her office. I needed an emergency root canal and she squeezed me in. She is extremely competent, explains everything, is patient, will answer all your questions, and works very hard to make you as comfortable as possible. Her staff are friendly and caring, and the office manager is very knowledgeable about all different types of insurance and they complete the paperwork, which many specialist will not do. I have recommended her to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Rosemichele Sorvino because every aspect of her service is extraordinary. Although I live and run a business in NYC, I am happy to travel to Chatham New Jersey because I expect excellent service for my money. I have had 2 root canals done by Dr. Sorvino. Now allow me to tell you why I was absolutly sure I was seeing a top professional. I have been going to Dr. Sorvino since she was a student dentist at Rutgers. Now that's a few years back, I am past my middle years. And it was clear to me then as it is now that her excellence, incredible bedside manner and compassion, are real. I have recommended many New Yorkers and New Jersey freinds throughout the years, and franky I feel sorry for people who don't live near enough to receive such care. Lets face it, who wants to go to the dentist, right? And yet, Dr. Sorvino makes the entire process feel effortless and welcoming. Personally I felt no pain during those root canals, and that matters to me. Thanks Dr. Sorvino!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

Dr. Sorvino was great, caring and quickly and painlessly took me out of pain. She and her staff provided me with excellent care. My general dentist commented on well the root canal was done and I now have a new crown on the tooth that Dr. Sorvino saved. I highly recommend her to all of my friends and colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

I paid Dr. Sorvino $1,500 for a job she did not do. In the process she broke my cap and I got an abscess that drained for 3 weeks. I ended up losing the tooth and it was the anchor for by bridge so now I have to spend another $1,745 for a new bridge. I definitely DO NOT recommend her. You will save time, pain and money if you go to another specialist in endodontics. I took her to court but the case was dismissed because the judge claimed no knowledge of dentistry and my general dentist would not take the time to go to court and testify against her. These facts are true and can be verified by Small Claims Court of Morristown, NJ. The judge suggested I sue for malpractice. This is a matter of court and public record.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2010

Dr Sorvino follows the long line of "Sorvino's" philosophy of money first before treatment! I was referred to Dr. Sorvino for intense pain in a tooth; but, despite the pain, etc., first in order was the payment plan which I was presented with at the time of that visit. Dr. Sorvino very politely walked away while her receptionist did the 'dirty work'. More important, Dr. S was unable to diagnose my problem despite her book-learned education and kept reassuring me "all was OK"; only to learn 2 weeks later, when in severe pain, the root cause of the pain by my regular dentist. Beware of the Sorvino MDs - it's all about the $$$$ and covering themselves. They're elusive yet will come across as caring as long as you're paide up and the money to put down when needed. Too Bad and very Sad.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958378].votes_count ]]