Dr. Purnima K. Patel

Rate Dr. Purnima K. Patel

Dr. Purnima K. Patel's Ratings

Dr Patel is the BEST DOCTOR in the Inland Empire and I could not be happier that we found her. She will get to the bottom of any medical problem you have.I was so happy going along with my husband to his visits, that I switched to her too. She saved my husbands life. She discovered what was wrong with him RIGHT AWAY, no other Doctor in the Inland Empire could figure it out. Dr Patel diagnosed him with Leukemia and after several years of trying to find out why he was so ill Dr. Patel did it in 2 days. He is on medication and doing great. This I owe to Dr Patel! Her office staff are Amazing and bright as can be. I can't thank her enough for saving my husbands life.If you want the best call her! Diane Jones Sun City

Submitted Aug. 18, 2013 | flag

Very rude to elderly patients. Don't care about her patients at all. She tells her elderly patients, I can't believe you are still alive. Who does that!!! She dimisses her long time patients. How do you tell an (80+) elderly patients not to came back, don't referr them to another doctor.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Staff is rude and doctor is uncaring

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

Very unhelpful. No "bedside manner" or patience with families. Full of herself. Hangs up on family and other doctors.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr Patel is of a rare breed: A doctor that truly cares for her patients. My wife and I have nothing but high praise for the care and love she shows to all her patients. When she took the Hippocratic oath she truly has understood and exceeded the meanings of the words and has practiced medicine far beyond that. She is a very humble person and her beliefs are incorporated into her practices. I wish that there were a way that other doctors could learn from this incredible woman.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Patel cares about each and every patient. She makes time for you when you are sick despite a full schedule.

Submitted July 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Patel is a wonderful physician who is a true patient advocate. She practices medicine the way it should be. She has you come in 4 times a year no matter what, and will see you same day when you are sick (but don't fake it, she will know and you will be without a doctor after that). She has a great sense of humor and only troubled when her patients aren't being taken care of.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag

she really cares more about the patient than the money i have been to many doctors

Submitted Oct. 4, 2007 | flag