Rate Dr. Garrett S. Matsunaga

Dr. Garrett S. Matsunaga's Ratings

Office staff was rude. he was fine when I saw him, but did not follow up with phone calls. It was very hard to get through to their office, and him. Overall a very frustrating and negative experience.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Love this Dr. He is kind and patient always with a smile and so calm no matter how busy he is. I am thankful I found him as he addresses all my needs and concerns. I feel very comfortable talking to him about my issues. Staff is super also.

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

After reading all of the great reviews on Dr. Matsunaga I changed my husband's group so that he would be in network. He performed my husbands vasectomy. It was amazingly easy and the recovery was very easy. We made the right decision going with Dr. Matsunaga.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Matsunaga is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and very helpful. He gave me the information I needed to make an intelligent decision on surgery. He is skilled at robotic surgery. Highest rating from a patient point of view.

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag

I saw two other MDs in the L.A. area and he was by far the best. Truly an ideal doctor who really cares about his patients. The other MDs were much older and one was even rated one of the best MDs in the U.S. and was at UCLA. I am glad Dr. Matsunaga operated on my hematocele. The other MDs did not take the time to explain my options which increased my stress level. I feel amazing three weeks later with excellent healing. In addition, he helped me overcome my insurance company's objection that this was a pre-existing condition.

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag

Wonderful Doctor. In my opinion one of the best urologist on the West Coast. Highly skilled surgeon and an expert in the Da Vinchi technique.

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag

His expertise and courtesy can't be beat! I liked him from the start! Outstanding!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag

After my poor experience with dr Frederick Wolk, I searched for another Urologist and was fortunate in finding Dr Matsunaga, he is totally in the highest level of professional care giver rating. Attitude is marvelous, his knowledge is incredible and you can ask any question and always receive a complete answer. The 2 operations that he did for me were just so effective, his concern for my wellbeing was complete, I just can't say enough nice things about him other than to say that when a close friend needed a Urologist, Dr Matsunaga was the answer

Submitted Oct. 4, 2007 | flag