Rate Dr. Stephen E. Fern

Dr. Stephen E. Fern's Ratings

Staff said they would verify insurance coverage and never did. We asked 3 or 4 different staff members to have Dr Fern call and he never did.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fern is so friendly; he immediately puts you at ease. Diagnosed intestinal bacterial infection but performed colonoscopy and upper GI to eliminate other concerns. Patient friendly and returns calls; also listens. Would return without hesitation.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2009 | flag

I have the highest regard for Dr. Fern. He puts you completely at ease, treats you with respect, and has a really nice facility and competent staff. It's easy to talk to him. He's been very helpful in treating my IBS symptoms and pain after gall-bladder surgery.

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Fern is an excellent Doctor for treatment of Hepatitis C. He is SO NICE and personable. He never failed to return my calls and he remembers my name and my details! He is knowledgable about the newest treatments and is not too arrogant to listen to what YOU have found online! I consider him a friend as well as my gastro Doc!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2007 | flag