Dr. Georgette Gavin

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Georgette Gavin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1779029
22/03/12 4 4 5 5 It's been 5 years since I've seen her, yet I use what I learned daily as I struggle with pain and it's effects. Her relaxation sessions are wonderful still, I still use a tape she made specific to my pain needs. To be honest I hate shrinks and don't have much use for them, Dr.Gavin, made me fill safe like I was talking to a caring friend, challenged me when I needed it, helped to renew the confidence I used to have. When I was comfortable she then had me meet with the others on her team. DeVoss Psycology is a safe place were people can go to rebuild their lives. They can't heal our broken and beat up bodies but they can help you move forward with hope and to dream again. I'm so grateful for her patience and joyful spirit, God has given her a special gift. If your in need of help and basically have never had use for counseling yet you need to do something give her a chance to work with you. Give hope a chance you won't regret it, I'm a better person for it. Thanks so much.
RID: 1495754
26/07/11 3 5 5 5 Dr. Gavin has helped me more than she will ever know. Thank you!
RID: 893443
21/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gavin is the very best doctor(person) you could hope to meet. Her enormous experience allow her to relate past patients to your current situation. Her easy going personality puts you at ease and makes explanations more simple to comprehend. She truly cares about people(patients) and is willing to help in any possible way. I only hope that her personal life doesn't suffer. This little note seems so insignificant. No justice in mere words. Dr. Gavin treated me for extreme depression(among other things). She is concerned with your mental(as well as physical) health. I can honestly say Dr.Gavin saved my life(many times over)and my debt will never be paid!!!
RID: 601312
28/05/08 5 5 5 5 I just love this woman. She's so kind and sweet. She truly cares about her patients! I've never met a better doctor. What a joy to be around. She helped me in ways she just can't imagine. I miss seeing her. Rock on Dr. Gavin!
RID: 423963
03/10/07 5 4 5 5 She is the most honest, down to earch psychologist in the whole world. I can't imagine anyone better!  Respond