Dr. Carol McMaster

Dr. Carol McMaster

Rate Dr. Carol McMaster

Dr. Carol McMaster's Ratings

I did NOT find dr carol McMaster to be helpful at all. She tried to explain how she was out to help me, and ended up using personal information witch had nothing to do with my case, in my file to try and make it sound like I was incapable of my own finances. I only got to see her twice for a total session time of 1 hour and a half. I recommend not even bothering going to see this woman. clearly out for money and nothing else!

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Dr mcmaster is very good women she help me a lot and some times you can't always be on time you try work 12 hrs so the next time you comeplan make dam sure you right and have lots avadance be you are saying do you work with her ido work with her on something

Submitted Sept. 3, 2011 | flag

I dint like this women because she was just for the money that and she kept jugging my life were does she get off jugging me she should look at her life than she give me her home number

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr.McMaster some time ago. I stopped because she constantly watched the clock and would cut you off mid sentence if your time was done. I hung in because I needed her help but eventually found her lack of attention was just adding to my problem. Unfortunate because I really needed the help at the time and she wasn't there.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

this doctor is not very helpful at all she is so into herself that she doesn't listen to her clients at all. very wish-washy and does not value her clients opinions

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of the Doctor for over 2 years. She treated me for PTSD and related issues. Before her, I was treated at the "Best" hospitals in Canada with negative results. Dr. Mcmaster helped me put my PTSD into remission and regain a quality of life that I had not known for decades. She has been compassionate and professional and I would recommend her highly to anyone in need of her help.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

Wow, I can't believe the comments. This is definately not our experience. She was amazing with her diagnosis of our daughter being 'Highly Gifted' and her predictions of our daughters future in the regular classroom came true. I didn't believe her, but she was right. Everything she said would happen, did happen and more. I wish I had followed her recommendations. It has been a long road. I have recommended her often. I have always found her to be pleasant, and professional. Oh and yes, she has always been dressed professionally. Business attire to be specific.

Submitted March 28, 2010 | flag

this doctor is very much into herself and doesn't really care about her clients she would rather talk about her experiences and her life instead of the clients. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realize that the client's needs come first.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

Generally, just not on top of things. Seems out of it. Not a good communicator..clearly there for the money.

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag