Rate Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Dr. Peter M. Coletti's Ratings

Dr Coletti is a wonderful Dr, I find him through my insurance company, he is the best Dentist I know, and I 'm bring my family to his office, Dr Coletti has a excellent assistants , I had great experience with them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

So glad that Dr. Coletti has been my dentist over 13 years now. I travel over 35 miles in each direction from Miami to see him and he is worth every minute of the drive. He is in a category of his own when it comes to patient attention, quality, knowledge, and overall outstanding patient care. His office is ultra clean and has always been accommodating to me when an emergency situation comes up to get me in for an last minute appointment. Dr. Coletti has put me to sleep for several procedures that i was terrified about. He took me through it step by step like a true professional with ease and made it a piece of cake for me. He is very honest, thoughtful, and tries to do what you want if it is possible. The outcomes have always come out terrific and makes you feel safe and secure during everything, i am so glad he is my dentist and will never go to anyone else. Thank God for Dr. Colletti and Duarte and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Peter Coletti has been my dentist and my families dentist for over 10 years now and I am so glad I found him. He is attentive, thorough, and extremely caring which is rare in this day and age. He always calls after a procedure to see how you are doing. Another thing I love about Dr Coletti's practice is that you can have all procedures done in his office, root canal, extractions, wisdom teeth, implants. veneers. A lot of other dentists make you go all over the place to other offices.Dr Coletti is extremely knowledgeable in all fields of dentistry. His staff is friendly and efficient. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Best dentist I have ever met hands down. Dr. Coletti put me to sleep for an emergency I was experiencing and his office could have turned me away, but squeezed me in the schedule. I was very happy with all the attention I received. High tech immaculate clean facility and equipment, with good old fashioned personal interest and attention. I was very comfortable with all the treatment recommendations, and was happy about the down to earth conservative talk instead of doing a lot of implants like the other dentist suggested. Dr. Coletti is young, smart, and energetic, and worked very hard to save my teeth as opposed to just pulling them the easy way. He was very caring, honest, and hard working with me. His office processed all of my insurance perfectly and had zero problems. I recommend Dr. Coletti and Duarte to all my friends and family and will be a patient for life! Thank You!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Love Dr. Coletti and his crew. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and Dr. Coletti is awesome! Very knowledgeable and informative. I had a root canal and an extraction and felt little to no pain after both. Awesome job Dr. Coletti!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Coletti has been my dentist for many years and I highly recommend him for a variety of reasons. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable. He has excellent attention to detail and takes individual needs into consideration. I have TMJ and he has always been very careful to not over stress my jaw when doing dental work. He prides himself on doing things right the first time. He is very concerned about the professionalism of his office/staff and your overall experience in his care. I know I am in good hands with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

True professional in every sense of the word. Dr. Coletti is in a league of his own .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I cant thank Dr. Coletti and his wonderful staff for all the kind attention they have given me and my husband over the years. Dr. Coletti is always very caring and gives so much time to us even though I know he is trying to run on schedule. He never makes us feel rushed eventhough I overhear his staff mentioning he has unexpected emergency patients to see. The office environment is a busy one, but everyone knows our names. I feel like Dr. Coletti knows everything he needs to without ever looking in the chart, he is confident, personable, gentle and runs a five star operation. The neighbors recommended him and I am so happy that this is my dental office. Great old fashioned attention in a modern day clean office. 2 thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I got a call on Saturday (yesterday) from Dr. Coletti and was, at first, concerned. I knew the office was closed on Saturday so I wondered if something might be wrong re. a severely impacted wisdom tooth that he had surgically removed the day before. Turned out he was calling me to make sure that everything was right and to check on my level of comfort. I really appreciated his concern and having the opportunity to ask some questions "the day after". I ended up feeling really good knowing that he was looking in on my condition. This is the best way I know of to say "thank you"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

As a snowbird, my biggest fear is needing a dentist when away from home. Well it happened and I am glad I found Dr. Coletti. He explained my treatment plan with patience and understanding. He answered every question, and I never felt rushed. He could have sold me 4 implants, but instead took a conservative approach to successfully save the teeth. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714630].votes_count ]]