Rate Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Dr. Peter M. Coletti's Ratings

My wife went in for a basic procedure, and the staff was perplexed as to why her mouth was so dry that her teeth were brittle. Dr. Coletti took it upon himself to research this puzzling dilemma ON HIS OWN TIME. Days later, he called my wife to inquire about one of her medications.... She suffers from migraines, and has been taking amitriptyline for almost 20 years. Well, Dr. Coletti's careful research unveiled the fact that it was this severe migraine drug that was causing my wife's dehydration. Thanks to him, she is now off the amitriptyline and on a less-severe treatment for her migraines. Additionally, her teeth and gums are returning to normal, all thanks to the dedication and commitment of Dr. Coletti. He's not just an exceptional dentist. He is a caring professional, and we are lucky to have chosen him and his practice for our family's needs. -David Delaquesta

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I extremely happy I found Dr Colletti. I don't take well to visiting the dentist, as a matter of fact I'm one of those people that can actually have a panic attack while sitting in the chair. When I first met Dr. Colletti, I explained the fear I have with tears in my eyes. He took me very seriously, he had look of concern and explained all the options. On my second visit I had my work completed with no tears or panic attacks. I'm BEYOND happy with the results and most importantly the care and concern they showed me. Thank you thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Coletti for 7 years and i am trully very satisfied with his knowledge and personalizes tretment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Coletti and his staff are the best in every way you look for in a Dr or a dentist. They care about you and your health!! They work within your time limitations and with your insurance effectively. They minimize pain. It reminds me of going to a doctor or dentist when I was a kid. They know who you are and because of that I know I can trust every recommendation they give me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been coming to Dr. Coletti's office for 11 years. Even when I was temporarily living in NYC, I was still coming to Florida to see MY dentist! I can assure everyone out there, that Dr. Coletti is a rare, exceptional, and most caring dentist! He really treats every patient as his best friend. I can guarantee you will never change Dr. Coletti for any other dentist - he is simply the best (I live in Pinecrest, and keep coming to Plantation every time I need a treatment!!!)!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Coletti's for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable and patient. He makes me feel comfortable, and takes his time explaining things thoroughly. Dr. Coletti has a great support staff, and a very clean office He is a true professional, and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been treating with Dr. Coletti for 12 years and would highly recommend him. He is very passionate about his patients and the standard of care provided by his office. He takes the time to thoroughly explain every step of the procedure and is very attuned to my level of comfort during the visit. Prior medical conditions complicate my treatment and Dr. Coletti is patient in answering all my questions and explaining all my options. I always receive a call at home to follow up after a major procedure. We started a root canal and just before my second appointment Hurricane Wilma hit, knocking out power to the area for several days. The day after the storm I received a call from Dr. Coletti checking on me and letting me know the office was without power and my appointment would be delayed by a few days. Drs. Coletti and Duarte met me the next day in another dentists office to finish my root canal. Dr. Coletti and his whole office go above and beyond to take care of me. My husband is very impatient and cynical and after hearing me rave about Dr. Coletti for several years, he started treating with him as wel and is very happy with the service he receives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr Coletti and Dr duarte have been my dentist since 2003,I highly respect their decisions in my diagnosis and their performance in their treatment for me.Very professional and the staff is #1.Im glad he is my dentist!!BB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Professional, caring, thorough. Diagnosis and treatment nothing short of perfect. Dr. Coletti is personable, has an easy, confident manner that will put you at ease. I have been a patient for years, and plan to stay for many years to come. He has frequently followed up with a personal phone call to see how I was doing after a procedure. The first time this happened, I was amazed, but have come to accept this as his normal practice of exceptionally thorough patient care. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Coletti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great experience, made what seemed like daunting work much less stressful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587637].votes_count ]]