Rate Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Dr. Peter M. Coletti's Ratings

Dr. Coletti is quite possibly the best dentist I've ever been to! It had been quite some time since I had been to a dentist because I had a bad experience with my previous one. I was scared to go to another dentist for several years but Dr. Coletti was understanding, kind, patient and very gentle which is important to me since I have a lot issues going with my sensitive teeth. He genuinely believes in what is in the best interests of his patients and he has taken the time to educate me about the importance of maintaining healthy teeth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

In and out. Everything was explained at each step. Great choice finding dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

This place is a wonderful practice to go to. Dr. Coletti, Dr. Duarte and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Both the doctors are excellent operators and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Coletti is very knowledgeable, professional and a caring dentist. For a person that doesn't like "doctor" visits he put me at ease by taking the time to explain in detail what was needed in order to have a pretty and healthy smile. I greatly appreciated the fact that his office is fully modernized. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Had an excellent experience and everything turned out perfect I recommend this office very much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

De Colletti does a great job a gave me great service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

If you are looking for a sperb dentist in every aspect, pick up the phone and make an appointment. The quality of treatment that you will receive in every single aspect does not get any better. He has great conservative judgment he is reliable dependable and Down to earth. His office is fully modernized and you won't get any smoke and mirrors or fancy statues just good solid treatment in a top notch facility. Dr. to RK is also superb as well. I can't say enough wonderful things about the entire office and experience I would give 10 stars if allowed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I have known Dr. Coletti for almost 5 years now, and have always been treated with honesty and respect. For those of you who have posted negative comments such as the person referring to him as "horrible" and treating his staff poorly, you have no idea what a horrible doctor is. Dr. Coletti is a perfectionist by nature, and he expects the same from his staff. This IS the kind of person you want treating your oral health and hygiene. Problem with some patients is that they want to be told what they want to hear, most of whom don't take care of themselves.
Dr. Coletti (and Dr. Duarte) are very honest with their treatment planning and are Excellent doctors. Everyone should feel comfortable going to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Coletti is very knowledgeable and shows concerns about his patients. He explains procedures and conditions to patients before beginning treatments. He contacts patients with follow=up phone calls after dental treatments to make sure the patient is not in pain or needs additional consultation. I like his chair-side manners--he makes the patient feel relaxed and confident about treatments to be done. Without a doubt, he is professional and precise. Dr. Coletti has done extensive dental work for me and I am happy with the results. His staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Peter Coletti is professional, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He takes the time to evaluate your condition and explain the best treatment. I trust his skill and integrity. Although I was very nervous -- the extensive dental work I required was PAIN FREE. Moreover, the final outcome is Fantastic!! "I love my teeth" I highly recommend Dr. Coletti to anyone....you won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583192].votes_count ]]