Rate Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Dr. Peter M. Coletti's Ratings

I recently moved to this area and was looking for a dentist; I called my insurance company and they gave me Dr. Coletti's name (among others). I was evaluated for major dental work (implant/crown/scaling). Dr. Coletti addressed these needs with the result of minimun to no pain. I finished the implant process in which he used anaesthesia; the process resulted in no side effects or additional pain. This whole process was thoroughly explained to me on a step-by-step basis which made it a complete success. We are in our final stage of my dental work and so far I am very satisfied with the results and improvements. Dr. Colleti's staff are highly competent and professional. They are very attentive at all times with every patient making the experience very pleasant . I would highly recommend Dr. Coletti, his expertise and everyone working with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Having had my previous dentist move out the area, I was looking for another. Called my insurance company and they gave me Dr. Coletti's name (among others). I am extremely happy they did. I had, what I consider, major dental work done (implants for my whole mouth). We finished today and my smile is WONDERFUL. He fixed many things wrong with my mouth with no pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Coletti, his expertise and everyone working with him. It was for me a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Excellent office and dentist. Highly recommend. Never felt any pain. Love the office staff. Very clean office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Both Dr. Duarte and Dr. Coletti are very professional and knowledgeable. I have been a patient at their practice for almost 10 years and they have always provided me with excellent care. A couple of years ago, I had an urgent need for care right before Christmas and not only was my problem taken care of promptly, but Dr. Coletti called on Christmas Eve to check up on me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Coletti is a "5 STAR " DENTIST ! He is experienced, compassionate and knowledgeable. After my successful implants.. NEVER ANY PAIN... I would highly recommend Dr Coletti. He is a quality dentist who knows and uses the BEST new technology.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

My wife went in for a basic procedure, and the staff was perplexed as to why her mouth was so dry that her teeth were brittle. Dr. Coletti took it upon himself to research this puzzling dilemma ON HIS OWN TIME. Days later, he called my wife to inquire about one of her medications.... She suffers from migraines, and has been taking amitriptyline for almost 20 years. Well, Dr. Coletti's careful research unveiled the fact that it was this severe migraine drug that was causing my wife's dehydration. Thanks to him, she is now off the amitriptyline and on a less-severe treatment for her migraines. Additionally, her teeth and gums are returning to normal, all thanks to the dedication and commitment of Dr. Coletti. He's not just an exceptional dentist. He is a caring professional, and we are lucky to have chosen him and his practice for our family's needs. -David Delaquesta

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I extremely happy I found Dr Colletti. I don't take well to visiting the dentist, as a matter of fact I'm one of those people that can actually have a panic attack while sitting in the chair. When I first met Dr. Colletti, I explained the fear I have with tears in my eyes. He took me very seriously, he had look of concern and explained all the options. On my second visit I had my work completed with no tears or panic attacks. I'm BEYOND happy with the results and most importantly the care and concern they showed me. Thank you thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Coletti for 7 years and i am trully very satisfied with his knowledge and personalizes tretment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Coletti and his staff are the best in every way you look for in a Dr or a dentist. They care about you and your health!! They work within your time limitations and with your insurance effectively. They minimize pain. It reminds me of going to a doctor or dentist when I was a kid. They know who you are and because of that I know I can trust every recommendation they give me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been coming to Dr. Coletti's office for 11 years. Even when I was temporarily living in NYC, I was still coming to Florida to see MY dentist! I can assure everyone out there, that Dr. Coletti is a rare, exceptional, and most caring dentist! He really treats every patient as his best friend. I can guarantee you will never change Dr. Coletti for any other dentist - he is simply the best (I live in Pinecrest, and keep coming to Plantation every time I need a treatment!!!)!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590639].votes_count ]]