Rate Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Dr. Peter M. Coletti's Ratings

Dr. Colletti is professional and efficient all while making you feel welcome and reassured that he will take excellent care of you. He takes the time at every appointment to explain the procedure and process. He willing answers all of your questions and makes sure you understand what is happening and are comfortable. He takes his time and does his best work so you don't experience pain or stress while with him. He is the only dentist that I will see from here on out. I am never nervous when going in for simple cleanings to having what you would think would be a painful procedure. He puts you at ease and does everything possible not to cause pain. The office is always clean, relaxing and inviting.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I went there for one tooth broken. He wanted to fix three teeth next to it! He treated the one next to broken tooth without letting me know. I had to ask him why he did not do from the beginning. How come it has more damaged than broken tooth. I even led him know broken took had temporary filling. After 1st treatment, broken tooth has two colors with line between real tooth and filling. And the filling almost felled off. Dentist explained that it happens sometimes the filling cannot attach to the real tooth. I’ve never heard of it. He treated it again. It looks exactly same as before and the pain got worse. The other two teeth that looked normal before, they have lines between teeth. If the filling has lighter than tooth, I can understand. But filling is darker. Now I have pain for all three teeth that he treated.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Coletti and his staff are amazing! I came in with 15 years worth of dental needs and he walked me through everything that needed to be done. He made sure to call and check up on me after every procedure. Dr. Coletti and his staff have the patients' best interest at heart and express that through their professionalism and genuine care with which they treat their patients. By far the best medical experimenter I have had!

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

My visit at this office can only be described as an outstanding experience. Dr Colletti is by far the best dentist I've ever been treated by. He is very clear and super easy to talk to. Everything he told me he was going to do he accomplished effortlessly. I felt no pain during my procedure & he followed up with a phone call the next day. His staff treated me exceptionally well. I drove an extra 20 miles to find a dentist with a staff this good. I highly recommended a visit here.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Coletti to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed. The procedure only took about an hour and because of the sedation he used I did not feel a thing. His staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time! Thanks again Dr. Coletti!

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

The staff was really nice and very well trained. I had a cavity and i was out 40 minutes later. I really recommend this dentist office to everyone.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Coletti was polite,professional and knowledgable about denistry. He deeply cares about his patient and it is more than a job to him. He told me what was required and formulated a treatment plan with me. He saved my teeth that I almost lost. I highly recommend Dr. Coletti. His staff is also polite and very professional.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

I am an attorney and have been a highly satisfied patient of dr coletti for over 8 years. I recently required some major restorative dental care to correct a problem with my teeth, where i needed to be put to sleep to complete the treatment needed. I trusted dr coletti wholeheartedly as he had the confidence, good judgement, skill, and knowledge level to correctly diagnose and correct my problems in conjunction with his dental laboratory who did a spectacular job as well. Dr coletti is a one of a kind top knotch dentist who strives patient perfection with trying to satisfy all of my concerns. The final outcome was above and beyond my expectations. the cost was super reasonable, his office never nickle and dimed me, his entire office is ultra clean, well equipped with all the latest technology, and dr colettis staff is well trained, proficient,and respectful. I give his office my highest salute and recommend dr coletti to anyone who needs a good hearted, honest and reputable dentist

Submitted April 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Coletti did a great job on my root canal and it didn't take that long at all. No pain when I woke up and can't wait to get my others ones done by him again.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag