Rate Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Dr. Peter M. Coletti's Ratings

I recently took my son to Dr. Coletti. He had a bunch of cavaties, and needed numerous root canals and crowns. Dr. Coletti was terrific. He took the time to get to know us before he even took x-rays. His explanation of my son's problems were clear and concise and the plan to "restore" his mouth made a lot of sense. He has since done the root canals and temp crowns and the work seems to be first-class. He has been kind, caring and I would recommend him to anyone. Also his office staff is wonderful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

This is my first time going to Dr Coletti's office. I was in lot's of pain. Dr. Coletti assured me that he can take care of my emergency. After the root canal procedure was done, the next day Dr. Coletti call to check on me. I thank him for that due to most doctors have their assistant/nurse call. My hats off to you Dr. Coletti and your staff for making that painful day a pain free day. God bless all of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Coletti is a wonderful Dr, I find him through my insurance company, he is the best Dentist I know, and I 'm bring my family to his office, Dr Coletti has a excellent assistants , I had great experience with them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

So glad that Dr. Coletti has been my dentist over 13 years now. I travel over 35 miles in each direction from Miami to see him and he is worth every minute of the drive. He is in a category of his own when it comes to patient attention, quality, knowledge, and overall outstanding patient care. His office is ultra clean and has always been accommodating to me when an emergency situation comes up to get me in for an last minute appointment. Dr. Coletti has put me to sleep for several procedures that i was terrified about. He took me through it step by step like a true professional with ease and made it a piece of cake for me. He is very honest, thoughtful, and tries to do what you want if it is possible. The outcomes have always come out terrific and makes you feel safe and secure during everything, i am so glad he is my dentist and will never go to anyone else. Thank God for Dr. Colletti and Duarte and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Peter Coletti has been my dentist and my families dentist for over 10 years now and I am so glad I found him. He is attentive, thorough, and extremely caring which is rare in this day and age. He always calls after a procedure to see how you are doing. Another thing I love about Dr Coletti's practice is that you can have all procedures done in his office, root canal, extractions, wisdom teeth, implants. veneers. A lot of other dentists make you go all over the place to other offices.Dr Coletti is extremely knowledgeable in all fields of dentistry. His staff is friendly and efficient. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Best dentist I have ever met hands down. Dr. Coletti put me to sleep for an emergency I was experiencing and his office could have turned me away, but squeezed me in the schedule. I was very happy with all the attention I received. High tech immaculate clean facility and equipment, with good old fashioned personal interest and attention. I was very comfortable with all the treatment recommendations, and was happy about the down to earth conservative talk instead of doing a lot of implants like the other dentist suggested. Dr. Coletti is young, smart, and energetic, and worked very hard to save my teeth as opposed to just pulling them the easy way. He was very caring, honest, and hard working with me. His office processed all of my insurance perfectly and had zero problems. I recommend Dr. Coletti and Duarte to all my friends and family and will be a patient for life! Thank You!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Love Dr. Coletti and his crew. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and Dr. Coletti is awesome! Very knowledgeable and informative. I had a root canal and an extraction and felt little to no pain after both. Awesome job Dr. Coletti!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Coletti has been my dentist for many years and I highly recommend him for a variety of reasons. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable. He has excellent attention to detail and takes individual needs into consideration. I have TMJ and he has always been very careful to not over stress my jaw when doing dental work. He prides himself on doing things right the first time. He is very concerned about the professionalism of his office/staff and your overall experience in his care. I know I am in good hands with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

True professional in every sense of the word. Dr. Coletti is in a league of his own .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I cant thank Dr. Coletti and his wonderful staff for all the kind attention they have given me and my husband over the years. Dr. Coletti is always very caring and gives so much time to us even though I know he is trying to run on schedule. He never makes us feel rushed eventhough I overhear his staff mentioning he has unexpected emergency patients to see. The office environment is a busy one, but everyone knows our names. I feel like Dr. Coletti knows everything he needs to without ever looking in the chart, he is confident, personable, gentle and runs a five star operation. The neighbors recommended him and I am so happy that this is my dental office. Great old fashioned attention in a modern day clean office. 2 thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715618].votes_count ]]