Rate Dr. Marwan A. Balaa

Dr. Marwan A. Balaa's Ratings

Dr. Balaa is courteous, friendly, & caring. His office staff has been nothing but friendly and professional. He relies heavily on his PA, but I feel this allows him to spend more time where he is truly needed.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

Dr Balaa is considerate, kind. He listened to me and addressed all my problems. A colonoscopy was quick and painless. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag

If more people would put aside their whining and follow this doctors intelligent lifestyles, life could be easier and great.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2008 | flag

6 months after the colonoscopy, I'm still having side effects. He ignored my fear of side effects when I addressed them during the preliminary screening. He seemed to blame me for the problems exhibited during the procedure and when I had a phone followup with the office manager, she was cold and never asked how I was feeling.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2007 | flag