Dr. Michael C. Saraydarian

Dr. Michael C. Saraydarian

Rate Dr. Michael C. Saraydarian

Dr. Michael C. Saraydarian's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

through and right on target. Solved my problem and I have never felt better

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Great confidence,skill and knowledge. Positive and upbeat bedside manner.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

Great doctor and skillful surgeon. Very self assured but he deserves to be. Both personable and professional. Explains with foot model just what he is going to do to avoid any confusion. Takes a conservative approach, very calm and reassuring. Explicit about follow-up instructions

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

I've had other foot surgery by orthopedists and podiatrists, all Rheumatoid Arthritis related. Dr. Saraydarian knew what I needed, communicated extremely well, was very responsive and did all he could to get me well. I would recommend him to anyone, at least for the kind of complicated surgery I experienced; I would not know otherwise. After the surgery I had an unrelated bone break in the foot and he had me come in on Friday night and Sunday morning to follow up, way outside office hours. As my condition changed he modified the proposed treatment, but it would have been bad not to modify after the changed condition. My insurance is Martin's Point. Nice man, great service, highest recommendation.

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

he seemed helpful at first but I followed his advice without positive result and the procedure he followed made the situation worse. He is a gladhander with a pleasant disposition but not a good doctor.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

He is a very knowledgeable doctor and surgeon. I would recommend other people to see him at his Brunswick office. I am very happy with the result of my foot now. I am eight weeks out of surgery now and feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Saraydarian for caring and be compassion with me and my family.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

Fantastic experience. Great personality and sense of humor. Took personal interest in my health and comfort. Went above and beyond to be sure my surgery was healing properly. I found him to be very, very knowledgeable. I disagree with whoever said he did not listen--he really listened to me and made modifications for my comfort. He is the best! And his staff is terrific.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

I visited four times. The first two seemed to be helpful but when those treatments did not work, and I did not immediately schedule surgery, he seemed to get angry and impatient with me. I did not feel I could trust him to do the surgery because of the of his attitud. Even though I am in pain, I am looking for another doctor.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Flip-flops his decisions and care instructions. He's a better surgeon than a doctor. Loud and blusterous personality. Does not "hear" what patient is saying.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2007 | flag