Dr. Richard D. Lee

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Richard D. Lee has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard D."
RID: 1088272
25/01/10 5 4 5 5 I've had Doctor Lee for a more than 5 yrs and he is a great doctor. I would still have him as my primary if I didn't move to the east bay and changed medical plan. I'm considering going back to him.  Respond
RID: 901334
31/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lee is a WONDERFUL doctor. He listens, he is very knowledgeable,caring,understanding. He took such great care of my mother. She was very nervous about her surgery, dr. Lee held her hand and talked to her softly. His diagnosis is right on, his meds are the correct ones for treating the patient. He is Excellent. I tell everyone about him. Great doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 422246
01/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lee is the kind of doctor you won't believe still exists. He listens intently, knows intuitively what's going on both medically and emotionally, is open to alternative medical solutions (he employs a nutritionist on his staff!), and is very warm and concerned. And if all this isn't enough to make you love him, he has a llama! I can honestly say that in all my years of seeing doctors, there is no one who even comes close to Dr. Lee.
Insurance: Aetna