Dr. Pamela Foster

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/10/07    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Pamela Foster has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1483138
10/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Foster is the best!!! Like the other reviewers, you have to be honest with Dr. Foster and follow her plan. You also need to be committed to this new lifestyle. Dr. Foster does not sugar coat anything! She is a straight shooter, and firm. Her bedside manner is very caring, sweet and comforting. She was right there by my side. She is my Angel. Thank you Dr. Foster, you saved my life. I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. You rock Dr. Foster as a beautiful person with great communication, and as a Rockstar Surgeon!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1157076
26/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr.Foster is the best doctor ever she is very into her patients she care about you and make sure that she take care of you please be honest with her so that she can take good care of you i would love to have her as a faimly doctor.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1053307
09/12/09 1 5 5 5 Dr. Foster is very professional. You need to be honest with her and she will be a great doctor. For many overweight ppl, eating is an addiction and many of us are liars. She has some real bad apples in her office staff. Janet is wonderful, however.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 976708
31/08/09 4 4 4 5 I really like Dr. Foster. I did experience some frustrations with appointments. Afterward, I found out that Dr Foster had some personal issues that kept her out of the office. We all have life crisis's that we cant prevent. I would recommend her to everyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 722316
14/11/08 1 1 1 1 Doctor and staff scheduled my surgery and then for no reason at least none that they gave me Cancelled the surgery. I called Dr. Foster several time to find out why and she never returned my calls. I spoke to her staff and they said they could't give me any information. she only does lap band surgery and she tod me that I was to old (60) to Gastric Bypass. I prayed for a answer to this situation and I heard about another doctor in the El Camino Group. I visited this doctor. he did a thorough examination and I had my Gastric Bypass surgery in May. I feel wonderful. My fibromyalgia Doctor recommended the Bypass and I decided this was what I wanted. Dr. Foster's bedside manor was very bad. I usually left her office feeling ill because of her lack of communication. I would NOT recommend Dr. Foster nor her staff for any type of surgery. Checkout ElCamino Medical Center no matter what your needs are they all are very good at communication . god Bless  Respond