Rate Dr. John M. Taylor

Dr. John M. Taylor's Ratings

Office staff is nasty had an injectable done and was having a major issue 3 weeks later unaccommodating, unable to fit me in with the doctor . My advice is after you have anything done make sure you schedule a follow up appt to see how your results are . this is serious stuff your eyes , face etc Dont mess around. Dr Taylor is nice his office staff nasty and mean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I had a tummy tuck last year and I love my results! He did a great job, I felt safe and secure with him. His office staff were very helpful and friendly. It was like being among friends. I feel great and look better, i highly recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Had botox injections in the brow/eye area. Dr. Taylor did a fantastic job! He administered the botox in such a way that it gave me a very natural looking brow lift. Also, he took the time to do several very small injections; therefore, I had very little bleeding and no bruising or injection marks. I have received so many compliments this week from friends, family and co-workers! I'm very happy and plan to go to back to Dr. Taylor in the future...:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2008

One best of the best in plastic surgery. Caring gentle man who gives his best to each and every patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961712].votes_count ]]