You may also like

Rate Dr. Melanie A. Sinatra

Dr. Melanie A. Sinatra's Ratings

Dr. Sinatra is the best. I could not have asked for a better experience. I had cataract surgery and my results are even better than I expected. Dr. Sinatra is highly skilled and I would recommend her without a doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I visited the Doctor's office for a yearly exam to possibly get a stronger contact lens prescription. I was brought into a room, had a machine get my prescription which was then confirmed by the nurse on staff. Doctor then examined my eyes for a number of possible diseases. I was treated well, but one thing to consider is that there is a part of the exam which requires you to wait for your eyes to dilate. I was in the office for a total of an hour and a half because of this. Service was good enough to continue coming back yearly. I did not experience a billing problem as many people seem to have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Visiting Dr. Sinatra was am eye opening experience for me. From the minute I entered the front door I experienced five star service. The staff and Doctor really care about the patient. Her surgical skills are exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

YES, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY!!! Do not go to this doctor if you do not want billing problem or damage your credit record!! They filed false claim (to get higher payment) with the insurance company. After being denied, they threatened me to pay the whole amount or damage my credit record. The exam was very done with no attention to details nor compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I had a great experience at Dr. Sinatra's office. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. Her staff is professional and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Sinatra.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

This office has the worst billing of any doctor or other professional that I have known. Even though I had been here once before for an eye exam with no payment issues, they made me pay in cash for this visit saying that they would reimburse me when the insurance company paid them (they told me that they accepted my insurance company ahead of time). They then made me wait for over an hour past the time of my appointment. It turns out my plan is NOT accepted by Ms. Sinatra and I ended up paying the whole tab. Three months later they send me a bill for money they claimed was not fully paid by the insurance company for my visit of 2 years ago. Money which I know was paid. The staff refuses to discuss the issue except to say that their office changed their billing software.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

She is a great doctor, who always tries to find the soltion to my family's issues! I totally reccemend Dr. Sinatra!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr. Melanie Sinatra has been very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate with me and my recent, crazy life of painful, infected chalazeans (blocked tear glands). My own ophthalmologist was extremely unhelpful and Dr. Sinatra was recommended to me with the highest regard. Her friendly staff always fits me in when I call, panicked, in the morning if I feel a chaleazean coming on. The longest I have had to wait in her office is half an hour, which I feel is appropriate if they are fitting me in unexpectedly. Her tech staff have been most thorough when documenting my eye history, and have always been sympathetic with my situation. The most important thing is that Dr. Sinatra has helped me with my condition and I feel that with her help, an end to this condition is possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

My family and I have been going to this office for over 30 yrs, when owned by Dr Spizziri. The wait is a minimum of 2-3 hours which is crazy. The office staff is rude, moody and snippy. It is clear that they only care about money & nothing else.. My son recently had an eye infection that kept returning which totaled $800 in copays & other fees. My son paid it all upfront & from his own pocket because I am a single unemployed mom. He asked the dr to cut him alittle break as each visit was $50 sometimes 2x & drops prescribed ran $300 every 2 wks. I don't expect charity but do expect some compassion for patients facing hardship. Plus she never remedied the problem & he still has it today. He asked for a break on copays & more samples of Rx and was told "sorry I have to pay rent". My son was upset & said he would never go back. Dr Sinatra is pretentious & doesn't understand hardship as she brags about her own life. I have never been treated this way by anyone & will not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

I have been a long standing patient of Dr. Sinatra's for many years. Recently I needed cataract surgery that she effortlessly performed. Dr. Sinatra restored my vision to 20/20 after several other physicians said it wouldn't be possible. She is a top notch Ophthalmologist who is professional, down-to-earth, compassionate, and extremely experienced. Being in the medical field myself I am overly cautious with my choice of a doctor and Dr. Melanie Sinatra wins my vote hands down. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962000].votes_count ]]